1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

All-decade offense: Brady leads packed roster

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Johnny Lightning, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Feb 7, 2006

Tailback, LaDainian Tomlinson: This was an easy call. Tomlinson has been one of the most dominant players in the league this decade. Tomlinson, 30, may be nearing the finish line, but he was immediately a special player after entering the league in 2001.

Tomlinson won the NFL MVP award in 2006 when he set an NFL record with 28 rushing touchdowns and gained 2,323 yards from scrimmage. He has amassed at least 1,110 rushing yards in each of his eight seasons.

"I think my consistency, that means more than anything." Tomlinson said when asked what he is most proud of about his career to date. "As an athlete, you set out to be consistent over a period of time. When you're consistent, your teammates and coaches know what they're going to get from you each and every week."

2. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Aug 14, 2008
    Emmit Smith,Marshall Faulk, LT...

Great, great company.
  3. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

I told a MA born & bred family member on Sat, that someone should break Brady's other knee ASAP ......

If that's not respect, then KMA. :lol: