1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

All fans to receive free poster, courtesy of Champs Sports

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Aug 11, 2007.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    All fans in attendance at Sunday night’s Chargers-Seahawks game at Qualcomm Stadium will receive a commemorative poster featuring the team's new uniforms, courtesy of Champs Sports.

The poster features LaDainian Tomlinson, Philip Rivers, Antonio Gates, Shawne Merriman, Luis Castillo and Jamaal Williams.

Sunday night's game marks the official debut of the team's new uniforms as the Chargers and Seahawks play before a national television audience on NBC. The new Chargers jerseys that are featured in the poster can be purchased at Champs Sports locations throughout the country.
    :abq2: :abq1:

http://www.chargers.com/news/press-releases/press-release-2007081061837.php

2. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Heads up fans. If you want freebies being passed for any games, get there EARLY, otherwise, the fans who get to the gates at the last minute, forget about getting anything for free because they run out fast.

3. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Ok one of yall get me one!

4. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,584
    Ok, how much bolt cash will we get?:lol:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    All I have!

6. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    yeah i want one too! and im even willing to double all conc has if only one seller presents him/herself.:)

7. TBF

TBF BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +148
    Hercules, Hercules...!:abq2: :icon_banana: :abq1: (in my best Eddie Murphy Voice)...

Poster should be cool...Problem with posters...They get stepped on by the fat lady three seats down that gets up to pee every time the ref blows his whislte. They get spit, beer and all sorts of crap on them while they sit under your seat.

Ahhh...The smell of the Murph in the evening.

TBF

8. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Get one for me and drop it off at the Abbott Facility on Ynez Monday Morning!:bolt: :lol: :bolt:

9. TBF

TBF BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +148
    My son is taking my ticket or I would...Working midnights these days, and a 5 oclocker is dead in the middle of my rack time...If this were a "real" game, Id be all in, but its not.

TBF

10. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,584
    Well, I'm taking a buddy of mine who's flying in from Denver tomorrow. No, he's NOT a donkey fan, but a Redskins fan. You can have his...just need to find a way to get it to you.

11. oldschool1

oldschool1 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +12
    Sick.

Free shwag.

Oldie Out