1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

All Good in ChargerVille

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by TBF, Jul 30, 2008.

1. TBF

TBF BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +148
    I have read every report that is written about this team and I have watched every damn internet video I can find on the net about our team and the upcoming season.

All news is good in Chargerville. I sit here and watch the NFLN and see all the problems and or distractions other teams are having. It sure is nice to see a team that is all but established and ready to go.

One of my favorite places to visit for Bolts News is Kevin Acees daily video report. This guy is a huge bolt homer and fan. He has access and gives me a very good feeling about where our team is.

For those who didn't see his reports last year, you can see this years daily video reports at http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/index.html .

This is the first year I have thought that we were the front runners to win the SB. I don't want to get ahead of myself, but this team is all but complete. We have a top 5 O and D Line, some of the best outside LB's in the league, we have two great corners and two smart S. We have the best RB and TE in the entire league and two WR's that understand thier roll. Our QB looks like Opie Cunningham but is as gritty as any QB to ever don Lightning Bolts. Sometimes blue collar grit beats good technique and style. All this and we have depth that could start on a lot of other teams.

We need a few bounces and health and we will not be stopped.

2. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    from your keyboard to God's monitor:abq2:

3. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    O-line still has to block well. And the chargers team has to hit the other team harder than they hit us to win. This chargers team can do it. But they aren't gonna just give the chargers the lombardi. Many battles yet to come. :yes:

4. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    I'm right there with ya foobs. It seems that our most significant injury at this point is Hardwick... who is a key guy on the o-line. I'm not trying to be a nay-sayer... I'm just saying lets not take anything for granted. :bolt:

5. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
  6. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    i have very good feelings about this season, moreso than the other seasons, i thought we could go to superbowl the past few, but this one i think we can really take it.

7. 17Rocks

17Rocks Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +135

:tup::tup:

8. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Eye on the prize, boys!! :yes:

Lombardi or Bust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :abq2: :abq1: :abq2:

9. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Focus on what you WANT, and you shall have it!

10. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Unless we have more O Line injuries, we should have Hardwick back for the core of the schedule. Newberry looks like a good fill in so far, Clary is maturing and Shelton is a very serviceable back up and we have experienced reserves at each position. It also appears that the team has the bit between its teeth this year-they KNOW they can win it if they stay focused. The only rookie players seeing a lot of time will be Hester and Cason, and they are really good. We stay reasonably healthy, we can beat anyone. I cannot wait to see the Patsies again.

11. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Oh, you know the Bolts want to win that game and most likely the AFC Championship game against them.

"Beat the Cheats!!"

12. cranberry

cranberry BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +195
    The international chargerville feeling ist good, very good, I agree with every part of my mind with the support our team gets.
    But as great LT has said: "The way is the aim. Not that I become a superbowl winner. Let's win one game after the other and then suddenly it has happened."

13. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715

They need to focus on quest to find their Lombard-shaped Grail!:abq2::bolt:
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3yRlnSgu-bY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3yRlnSgu-bY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dammit I can't embed anymore

14. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    I suspect that we will break them, that we will make them afraid to face us again after the first game. Rivers will crawl into their heads like Alpha Ceti 6's little brain parasites. The one thing I notice about the pictures of PR is the definition in his arms, the triceps and Delts. With the improved base from his legs, that is where Zorro got his whip.