1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

An Inconvienent Truth

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tboltzcali, Jan 6, 2007.

1. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    Has anyone seen this documentary film? Kinda crazy to know whats going to happen to the earth in the near future.

2. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    thats if we don't do anything about Global Warming

3. tboltzcali

Ratings:
    +108
    Shows we really arent doing much to help. All signs are not good.

4. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,845
    I would hasten to remind you that we have been tracking things for less than half a decade.

Weather patterns are cyclical. They work in cycles. The weather we are experiencing now could be global warming, or could simply be a centenial or bicentenial cycle.

I am not going to run out and get rid of my car because Al Gore thinks the combustion engine is going to kill us all.

5. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I'm no left wing liberal, but that's not true. We have tracking things for much longer than half a decade and there is evidence that goes back thousands of years. Anyone who hasn't seen this movie, should go see it regardless of of their political bend and watch the movie with an open mind.

I'm not a big Al Gore fan, and he does whine a bit in the movie about the election, etc., but if you can get past that, there is a lot of great info in this movie. It's not all about "getting rid of your car".

This is a movie that everyone needs to see. I've never said that about any other movie.

6. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,845
    Scientifically we have not been tracking weather. In the middle ages, there was a near 400 year long period of warm weather. There was not a lot of industrialization back then.

• Like Like x 1
  7. tboltzcali

Ratings:
    +108
    I would recommend people to see this.