1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Annual Meet&Greet - Triple Crown Pub

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Pointyearedog, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,733
    If you are coming to this event this Friday, it's basically free. It's a small bar in the Normal Heights area of San Diego, 32nd & Adams Avenue. We will start around 6 PM, in the back room area. We will have at least one bartender or server to handle our orders, you pay for your own beverages and food. The good thing here is that if you are wearing your Chargers jersey or gear and you are with any of our groups, (BoltBunker, GTP, BoltTalk, Smashmouthmensans, or Bolt Pride) you will be given a wrist band and for the course of the night will get happy hour pricing. My friend and Triple Crown Pub owner Rich, along with his business partner Kenneth have been hosting our Meet & Greets for several years now, it's a beer and wine bar mainly, but they do serve spirits such as Soju and agave liquor. (Fermented alcohol products, not distilled) It's in an eclectic neighborhood, cool people, smoking area in the back, pool tables, ping-pong tables, televisions everywhere. If you are coming to this function on Friday night, let us know now. We had about 25-30 peeps showed up last year, and folks had a blast. (Not to mention some got blasted) Please post if you can make it here.

Thanks,

Pointy :icon_twisted:

2. When Lightning Strikes

When Lightning Strikes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68
    I love the triple crown pub to start off the night...a little pool, some darts, foosball, than some ping pong...all while drinking pitchers of yellowtail...

But, I will not be in attendance...

3. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    Thanks Pointy. We'll mention this on tonight's show. :tup:

4. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,733
    Thanks Ray! Could you mention that it is a great opportunity to pay for the taco cart at the Meet?

Pointy :icon_twisted: