1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Another jersey queston

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by P88F, Jul 22, 2007.

1. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    Today Chargerqueen and I were at the mall and she had pointed out a :merriman: jersey, it was one of those EQT jerseys. Really nice jersey, do they make those girl fitted? I seen on some sites the "premier" jerseys, what are those? In the EQT syles does anyone know what players are having jerseys this year for sale? Thanks sorry for the foolish question

2. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    The womens cut jerseys are only replicas. I ordered a custom one from NFL Shop for my wife w/ her name and # she chose.

EQT is the middle of the road jersey. The replicas have screen printed logos, numbers, and names. The EQT has screen printed logos, but w/ single layered sewn on numbers and names. Authentics have a heavier tackle twill, w/ triple layer (one for each color, the bolts are yellow, navy, and powder blue, same w/ the numbers) sewn on logos, numbers, and names.

I ordered a custom authentic back in June and I'm still waiting for it. NFL Shop is taking it's sweet time w/ it.

3. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99

and what is a premier jersey? :icon_shrug:

4. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    que pendejo....It is one that costs out the ***....Authentic.

One that has asscrack sweat which is signed as a premium. :yes:

5. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99

Tu Sabes... Dale

6. LFEpooh124

LFEpooh124 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +38
    if that's the case, someone must've lucked out and is sporting a brand-new authentic Charger jersey.

hopefully it didn't end up at a raiders address. :tdown:

7. Ride The Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,746
    Nope, in fact, I haven't even been billed for it yet. They don't charge your card until it ships.

Here's where the story sucks ***: I ordered it at the same time as my wife's jersey. Both items were listed on NFL Shop page as "IN STOCK: SHIPS IN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS". So I used my online coupon for 15% and ordered both. As soon as I odered I got an email saying there was a problem with one of my item I ordered. I go back to the NFL Shop webpage and see my order has "multiple product status exists". So I log in and find out that her jersey is fine, but mine (custom Authentic w/ my name and #) is a "SPECIAL ORDER: AWAITING INVENTORY". Since it was a special order, I didn't think anything of it. 2 days later I get email saying my wife's jersey has been charged and shipped, which I recieved 3 days later. 2 days after that I recieve ANOTHER email saying my item is "due to high sales volume,m the item you ordered is currently backordered: awaiting inventory" and if inventory is not recieved from the supplier (Reebok) within 30 days of my second email they will cancel my order (That will be on Aug 6th). So I call them and they basically tell me it's Reeboks fault for everything, and that if they do not recieve inventory I'm screwed. I told them nnot to cancel my order that I didin't mind waiting longer as long as I eventually get the goddamn jersey.

Anyways, as long as I get it b4 the seaosn no worries, im just sick of waiting, especially if Im gonna wait a month and a half and then have nothing.

8. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    Yes, they make em and have some here at front row sports. Since they are womens i doubt they will be authentics but they are nice. They have LT, Merriman, ..maybe Rivers in a few different colors. NVY BL, WH, and one other i cant be sure of and i believe he said they are $85. I didnt spend much time looking at them so i may not be 100% accurate.

9. Ride The Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,746
    My wife's was 74.99 before the discount for a Women's custom replica.

10. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    Do they make them in kids sizes? My sister wears the little boys jerseys:lol: