1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Another Refugee from the U-T Forums

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by yantubos, Sep 18, 2016.

1. yantubos

yantubos BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello all,

Some of you, probably not many, may remember me from the Union Tribune forums. I've been an infrequent poster there for the past year or so, mostly because I wanted to stay away from the doom and gloom of last season.

Anyway, since that forum is dying - I can't even login anymore because their systems are a joke - I decided to check out this place.

I'm originally from San Diego and have followed the Chargers since the Super Bowl season of 1994. I've moved around quite a bit since then and I am now pretty firmly settled in Columbus, Ohio.

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,976
    Hey Yantu. Welcome.

3. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,733
    Welcome to the boards, man! This is definitely a better site to talk Chargers and certainly more freedom to express yourself while not being confined to the rules of the U-T/"Official Chargers Forums" that are very narrow in scope.

4. Montrose

Montrose BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +223
    Welcome to the asylum.