1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

any free agent news?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by mizzouchargerfan, Mar 15, 2006.

1. mizzouchargerfan

mizzouchargerfan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +13
    Hey guys, I live in Missouri, so the Chargers news is few are far between, so what is the word at the local stations in San Diego, anyone coming in for a visit?

PS I sure hope they resign Peele, I don't know about everyone else, but I think he is a fine 2nd tight end, plus he already knows the system

• Like Like x 2
  2. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I only listened to the local sports station for about half an hour today while I was driving into work. Drew Brees was on talking about his deal in NO and how that came about. Basically he said that NO really believed in him and assured him that he was their guy. He said for NO, the shoulder injury was a non-issue.

While I was listening, there was no talk of free agency. If I hear anthing though, I'll post it.

3. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,205
    St. Loui by any chance?

Not much, Aj is slow int he market, he looks for the bargan guys who will bust hump for the team. Just be patient, AJ has earned that...

4. mizzouchargerfan

mizzouchargerfan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +13
    patience is a virtue and something I am sorely lacking in, its just hard knowing that have all that cap money and are not attacking free agency, its hard watching Minnesota and Cleveland score FA and FA and we bring in one guy, didnt we miss the playoffs last year, oh well.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,205
    Just remember, having a lot of high priced FAs doesnt mean they will work well together...

Shall we call it the TO syndrome?