1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Any interest for a money football dynasty league

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Talk' started by StratoBoltz, Jun 8, 2008.

1. StratoBoltz

StratoBoltz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    Been wanting to play in a dynasty league for a while and a mate of mine plays in a $ dynasty league.
    Wondered whether there would be enough interest to get a Boltz $ dynasty league up and running.?

2. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,659
    Depends on what kind of money we're talking about.

3. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I imagine that there would be a great deal of interest once it gets a little closer to the season.

Unfortunately I only have time for one or two fantasy leagues max. I tried playing in like twelve of them one year and it was a disaster.

4. StratoBoltz

StratoBoltz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    Wouldn,t be for big money ,say maybe $20 per team to enter each year in a 12 team dynasty.The $240 could be split between 1st,2nd 3rd maybe $130,$80,$30 respectively.

5. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    id be down if it was small ($20 range)

6. StratoBoltz

StratoBoltz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    OK yeah $20 is enough and gives the winner a chance of winning $120 and bragging rights:tup:.Also the keeper /dynasty league tests your drafting and trading skills as 3/4 of your roster remains with you each year.
    I will set up a league soon and see if we can get it filled to become active.

7. StratoBoltz

StratoBoltz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    OK i have set up a keeper/dynasty league for us with espn ff and just need a pm with your email address to send out invites to those interested.You can initially join for free and once the league is full we can collect the $20 in off each player and have a discussion on what sort of rules the majority want to play with e.g rosters, scoring etc.

8. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,087

I'm interested.

are you thinking 12 teams?

9. StratoBoltz

StratoBoltz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    Yeah thinking 12 a good number wher we hav e2 divisions of 6teams and playoffs which e we can all chat about.

10. StratoBoltz

StratoBoltz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    League is set up on espn and am ok running it as a free keeper league instead of a $ dynasty league if enough guys want to join? If you are interested i just need your e-mail address so i can send an invite from the league to your inbox.
    Live Draft is set for Aug 9 at 6pm(et)