1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Any ticket holders here put in for relocation?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Lightning, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Lightning

Lightning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
    I just got my comfirmation this week! I had two Lower Field seats along with my three upper field seats. I didn't want to pay full price for the lower ones so I put in for ones closer to my others, I really didn't think that anything would happen after the way they handled the situation with LF seats and after me calling and going off about it but thankfully I ended up with seats right across the aisle from my upper three!

Anyone else have any luck?

• Like Like x 1
  2. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    I'm mostly bummed they're not doing minipacks this season.

• Like Like x 1
  3. getfresh

getfresh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6

I put in a request, but because I had very specific locations I didn't get it - I'm in Lower View row 1 and wanted to stay in lower view row 1 but in a different section. Anybody get approved for something like this?

Yours was pretty specific, too, but got approved. Maybe it's just a matter of luck and whether or not a specific person moves.

4. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    I didn't bother this year. Next year I'm gonna start trying to work my way towards the 50 on the home side. Right now I'm in P23, west end zone, and for the last 2 years they've been fine for me.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    My seat is killer. I may try to get additional seats in a few years, but for now I'm good.

6. Lightning

Ratings:
    +37
    If you were going on minipacks and they're not availiable, how many games are you still planing to make?

7. Lightning

Ratings:
    +37
    That's one of the reasons I was asking. I was REALLY pissed off about how the lower field seats change was handled and called to vent to the ticket office. When I submitted my request I must have had half the form covered with notes too. I have been a holder since 99 so I wanted to know if I just had enough seniority or did my ranting actually help....I actually was thinking that it would hurt my efforts.

8. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    2 pre season
    2-3 regular season (depends on how my bonus is:lol: )