1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody DVR the Eagles/Bolts game???

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Chargers-Superhero, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    Anybody record the game against the Eagles, to where they can transfer it to a DVD-R disc?? I only seen the highlights, they showed the stupid Cowboys-Packers game in my area.

I will pay the postage and the cost of the DVD-R disc if needed.

2. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    Someone let me know...:popcorn:

3. Concudan

Concudan ...

Ratings:
    +5,139
    Yeah, Riverside couty Fox decided we wanted to see the f'in cowboys... THE F'IN COWBOY MAAAN!!!!

4. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    I recorded each half to it's own 4.7 GB DVD-R from FOX HD. Straight from Cox Cable HD to Toshiba standalone DVD recorder.

Pros:
    It's the complete game except for one play.
    It's also playable on nearly every media device that takes DVD discs, since it's recorded as regular DVD .VOB files in the VIDEO_TS folder.

Cons:

It has the commercials because I didn't feel like pressing pause every time there was a break in the action.

Local FOX HD had some video freezing problems in a handful of spots. As a result one or two plays were partially missed, including LT's long TD run. However, they show it again several times on a later replay.

PM me to copy it for you.

That goes for both ChargersSuperHero and Conc. Also, anyone else who wants a copy that didn't get a chance to record it.

5. Lunatic Fringe

Lunatic Fringe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    Not sure if you get the NFL Network but it's supposed to be one of the replay games on wednesday I believe.

I faithfully lay out the cash for the Sunday Ticket. I know times are hard but I do without virtually everything else to make sure I can get it.:icon_toast: :popcorn: :icon_toast:

• Like Like x 1
  6. TCHDNSD

TCHDNSD BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +28
    Another option is Ten Yard Torrents.
    I'm dl'ing right now. It should finish by the time I get home from work tomorrow. It's easy to make a disc from using Nero.
    You have options. Let me know.

7. TCHDNSD

TCHDNSD BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +28
    One of my dl's just finished. I'll seed overnight and burn tomorrow. If you want a copy let me know.