1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody DVR the Eagles/Bolts game???

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Chargers-Superhero, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    Anybody record the game against the Eagles, to where they can transfer it to a DVD-R disc?? I only seen the highlights, they showed the stupid Cowboys-Packers game in my area.

I will pay the postage and the cost of the DVD-R disc if needed.

2. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    Someone let me know...:popcorn:

3. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Yeah, Riverside couty Fox decided we wanted to see the f'in cowboys... THE F'IN COWBOY MAAAN!!!!

4. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    I recorded each half to it's own 4.7 GB DVD-R from FOX HD. Straight from Cox Cable HD to Toshiba standalone DVD recorder.

Pros:
    It's the complete game except for one play.
    It's also playable on nearly every media device that takes DVD discs, since it's recorded as regular DVD .VOB files in the VIDEO_TS folder.

Cons:

It has the commercials because I didn't feel like pressing pause every time there was a break in the action.

Local FOX HD had some video freezing problems in a handful of spots. As a result one or two plays were partially missed, including LT's long TD run. However, they show it again several times on a later replay.

PM me to copy it for you.

That goes for both ChargersSuperHero and Conc. Also, anyone else who wants a copy that didn't get a chance to record it.

5. Lunatic Fringe

Lunatic Fringe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    Not sure if you get the NFL Network but it's supposed to be one of the replay games on wednesday I believe.

I faithfully lay out the cash for the Sunday Ticket. I know times are hard but I do without virtually everything else to make sure I can get it.:icon_toast: :popcorn: :icon_toast:

• Like Like x 1
  6. TCHDNSD

TCHDNSD BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +28
    Another option is Ten Yard Torrents.
    I'm dl'ing right now. It should finish by the time I get home from work tomorrow. It's easy to make a disc from using Nero.
    You have options. Let me know.

7. TCHDNSD

TCHDNSD BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +28
    One of my dl's just finished. I'll seed overnight and burn tomorrow. If you want a copy let me know.