1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody have an extra ticket or two by any chance?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by HollywoodLeo, Nov 24, 2006.

1. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,422
    I know it's last minute, but a friend of mine has expressed interest in going to the game.

He's never been to a football game before in his life and I told him i'd see if I could possibly get him one.

If I could get two next to eachother, that would be awesome, if you only have one then i'll just use my own and get the other one for him.

Now here's where it gets fishy.

I won't beat around the bush, I'm not going to be an *** and leave this out before someone makes a decision to sell me one, my friend is a Raiders fan. But he's pretty cool and pretty laid back, not your "typical" Raider fan. He's also very honest about the status of his team these days. He's from oregon and this would be his first game ever. (He's really only a casual football fan and wasn't aware that we'd be in port for this game.)

I'd be willing to pay a bit more than you'd otherwise charge me since i'm asking for a ticket for a Raider fan, but trust me when I say the guy is pretty cool.

Anyways, if you can help out please send me a PM.

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Show up at the tailgater, there are usually cheap tickets to be found.

3. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    There is ONE tailgate RULE I really have not talked about until I read Leo's post.

Anyone who is a Raiders fan, Broncos fan or Chiefs fan is certainly welcome to our tailgaters and have been since we have been doing these gigs.

Now here is the rule:

The opposing teams fans MUST bring an article of clothing for their team to be ceremonially burned after a LOSS ONLY. An old cap or tee-shirt which has the enemies teams logo (Raiders, Broncos, Chiefs) will be torched and must be presented to the tailgaters before we get too hammered.

Now if the Chargers lose, you get to gloat and that is about it. No Chargers stuff gets torched - ever. It is blasphemy. :bolt:

So that is the deal and has been since the 70's so heads up !!!

:bolt: Go Chargers :bolt:

4. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,422
    Nevermind, He's sick and not going.

5. compubolt

compubolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +186
    sick of how bad his team is???? :lol:

6. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    Sick of burning his clothes

7. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Ashamed to show his face in public? I wish that more Raider Fans were as smart as your friend.