1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody here going on the fan cruise?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Lightning, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Lightning

Lightning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
    just wondering if anyone has heard any gossip 'bout players attending or stuff like that?

2. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    No. But I take it that you're going?

3. mizzouchargerfan

mizzouchargerfan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +13
    not going this year, does anyone know what it costs to go on that trip, for a family of 4, and are the players approachable during ths time?

4. Concudan

Concudan ...

Ratings:
    +5,329
    Love to but no.

5. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,787
    I went 3 years ago with my wife and daughter and had a great time.

The players are extremely approachable, esp. Kassim and Hank Bauer (who are Chargers Cruise mainstays). Sat at the bar for a few hours talking all kinds of junk w/ the two of them. Had breakfast with Goff, Osgood, Bauer, and a decent group of fans one morn, had drinks on the deck w/ Greg Camarillo, ect. wct. It really is an awesome time, esp. seeing a ship full of people running around in all sorts of Chargers swag.

Last time I looked it was $252 per person, so do the math. If you can swing it, it's so totally worth it.

6. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,817

One year I'm gonna go... I've always wanted to and it sounds like soo much fun. Thanks for sharing :)

7. mizzouchargerfan

mizzouchargerfan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +13
    Chargers fan cruise

how much could a family of 4 expect to shell out on this trip, I would love to get to meet not only the Bolts players but some of you like-minded Bolt fanatics such as myself, any help would be appreciated.

8. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,787
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Lightning

Lightning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
    Oh yeah....yes I and Mrs. Lightning are goin! Wish it was Cabo again this time though, it was way cooler there than Ensenada but the trip itself and all the activities with a ton of Charger fans is really what makes it great!