1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody here going on the fan cruise?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Lightning, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Lightning

Lightning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
    just wondering if anyone has heard any gossip 'bout players attending or stuff like that?

2. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    No. But I take it that you're going?

3. mizzouchargerfan

mizzouchargerfan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +13
    not going this year, does anyone know what it costs to go on that trip, for a family of 4, and are the players approachable during ths time?

4. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Love to but no.

5. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    I went 3 years ago with my wife and daughter and had a great time.

The players are extremely approachable, esp. Kassim and Hank Bauer (who are Chargers Cruise mainstays). Sat at the bar for a few hours talking all kinds of junk w/ the two of them. Had breakfast with Goff, Osgood, Bauer, and a decent group of fans one morn, had drinks on the deck w/ Greg Camarillo, ect. wct. It really is an awesome time, esp. seeing a ship full of people running around in all sorts of Chargers swag.

Last time I looked it was $252 per person, so do the math. If you can swing it, it's so totally worth it.

6. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807

One year I'm gonna go... I've always wanted to and it sounds like soo much fun. Thanks for sharing :)

7. mizzouchargerfan

mizzouchargerfan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +13
    Chargers fan cruise

how much could a family of 4 expect to shell out on this trip, I would love to get to meet not only the Bolts players but some of you like-minded Bolt fanatics such as myself, any help would be appreciated.

8. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Lightning

Lightning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
    Oh yeah....yes I and Mrs. Lightning are goin! Wish it was Cabo again this time though, it was way cooler there than Ensenada but the trip itself and all the activities with a ton of Charger fans is really what makes it great!