1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Catch Cutlip Smack Talkin DeAngelo?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Gridreaper, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    ...Cutlip in his attempt to gain new friends, was at it again on ESPN. He said that they just basically lined up and played one on one with Eddie Royal beating DeAngelo Hall, time, after time, after time:lol: Nothing like setting up your teammate in the process of running your mouth :bolt:

2. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    The Broncos were talking chiat and being pretty disrespectful all game. Granted it's the Raiders so who gives a chiat but Denver is a very poor winner and I hope we pound them this weekend. :bolt:

• Like Like x 2
  3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,930
    but but but I thought the Chargers were teh disrespectful team, they were on camera talking to cutler once so that makes them baaaad :lol:

4. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Hall is dumber than a rock!!!

What the Hell made him think that things would be better in Oakland?

5. Chad Peter

Chad Peter BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    Really, guys? Really? This is what it's come to?

Did you even watch the game? I saw about as much smack talk as I've seen in, oh, I dunno, every other NFL game I've ever seen.

6. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,930
    yeah but after you get your asses kicked by us, you guys piss and ***** and moan to the media and everyone that Rivers/etc is trash talking.

7. 400HZ

400HZ BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +15
    Really. The same thing that Donk fans spent all offseason crying about when it happened to them.

8. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Who gives a flying crap? :icon_shrug:

Just pound their asses into the ground - again. :lol: