1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Catch Live Wire on NFL Network?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by boltsnow, Nov 1, 2008.

1. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    I'm sure I'm looking into this more then it is worth but they were showing quick clips and they had Rivers at the beginning of the game in the middle of all the players and they caught him saying "No more excuses....we have to make it work". Of course the first thing I thought of was they players making excuses for how they loose these games and the other part as having to make it work meaning this is Cottrell's scheme and we "have" to make it work.

I'm sure I'm wrong but that was the first thing that popped into my head. I tried to reason what else he could mean by that and nothing seemed as obvious.:icon_shrug:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    Love your adopted player sig :icon_rofl:

3. WyomingBoltFan

WyomingBoltFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312
    I didn't see it but from what you quoted it sure looks like he was refering to Cottrell's scheme.