1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

anyone goin to the CHARGERS /giants game tailgate info

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by megold0715, Nov 5, 2009.

1. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    i know i am goin to the game there is at least 2 busses goin to the game with chargers fans on it and another 100 charger fans expected the tailgate party as i know is in lot 14 alot of people from M3 travelled out to the game i should be there as well i believe it it $40 per person to eat drink etc...dont quote me on it but you can always just stop by and say whats up, i should be there wasnt goin to go to the game but some tix fell into my lap how can i refuse bein that i fly cross country to the games GOOOO CHARGERS......
    IF YOU NEED INFO GO TO FACEBOOK AND ASK MARISA IS COORDINATING IT I THINK

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=174940976955&ref=mf San Diego Chargers The San Diego Chargers will head to the Big Apple to meet the New York Giants in Giants Stadium for the first time since 1995 when they square off on Sunday, Nov. 8. CBS Sports will send their top broadcast team of Jim Nantz and Phil Simms to call the action with kickoff set for 4:15 p.m. EST (1:15 p.m. PST).

These teams are both coming into Sunday’s game with winning records, however they do so from opposite ends of the spectrum. The Chargers have won two straight and come in at 4-3, while the Giants have lost three in a row after a 5-0 start and come into Sunday’s contest at 5-3. The Chargers trail Denver (6-1) by two games in the AFC West, while the Giants are in third place in the NFC East, just one-half game behind 5-2 Philadelphia and Dallas.

2. megold0715

Ratings:
    +70
  3. megold0715

Ratings:
    +70
    check out this giants fan funny ****