1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone remember rootzoo

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ZapCannon, Nov 6, 2015.

?

Do you remember Rootzoo

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. let's make a new one!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ZapCannon

ZapCannon Active Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Rootzoo.com was the best football/sports community/forums ever it had a betting, polls, and gamepicking points system that I guess eventually became redeemable for prizes I guess. The forums were real indepth too. but i recently wanted to go back on just to test my college gamepicking abilities and I found out the site went out of service. There doesn't seem to be anything similar except mainstream-*** Fanduel.com. no ones got time for that garbage. It probably even had fantasy football.

Rootzoo was the best thing ever because it was friendly for underage since it wasn't real betting.

it was a very cool routine to begin the sports week picking every single NCAA and NFL football game whilst learning the schedule of which teams were to play.

It might of fallen under some sketchy laws or politics involving gambling but I doubt it, the community was pretty unique. the forums had heart for multiple sports there was alot of patriots fans too. I could do without them