1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

anyone watch these guys in college?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by P88F, Jan 30, 2007.

1. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    Maurice Price is a WR and Colin Drafts a QB from Charleston Southern, Ricky Miller LB from Arkansas Monticelo... I was just curious if any of you college watchers ever watched these guy play in college. Were these 3 players any good?

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,888
    way too small schools

3. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,727
    I agree with Senor Ant. Big time players are usually found at big time school. Every once in a while you'll find a Jerry Rice or Terrell Owens at some small school, but the likelihood is minute at best.

4. SanDiegoRon

SanDiegoRon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +321
    didn't see him but tracked him... he was Division 1 Player of the Year as a junior... he's 6-1 190 and runs a 4.40... you may be able to see him Friday night when Texas vs the Nation Bowl is played... don't know if its televised...

he could be the next small college Jerry Rice... hope AJ picks him in 6 if he's still there...

5. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99

My Co- worker is the Agent who drafted these players. My coworker said that he lead the league in receptions or something along those lines. Thanks for your input.