1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone with espn Insider?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BoltFanDan, Mar 26, 2012.

1. BoltFanDan

BoltFanDan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +95
    At this espn page, http://espn.go.com/nfl/ it shows an insider article on the Chargers moves...maybe by Schefter. Can anyone with Insider please paste up the article? Thx :) Me love you loooong time

2. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,555
    This is all they said about the Chargers...http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/blog...robert-griffin-iii-free-agency-tim-tebow-more

Q: Adam, what do you think of the San Diego Chargers' offseason so far? I know they lost Vincent Jackson, but I feel like they've made several under-the-radar moves and the team should be strong again in 2012.

-- Paul (Nevada)

A: I actually really like what the Chargers have done this offseason, Paul. Rather than making one huge signing, they've added a handful of players who can help, such as Jarret Johnson, Eddie Royal, Jared Gaither, Robert Meachem and Le'Ron McClain. For some of the cap issues that the Chargers had heading into the offseason, they've done a solid job of accumulating talent. They could be even better in 2012, even after losing Jackson.

3. BoltFanDan

BoltFanDan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +95
    Thanks Matilack, much appreciated.

4. Ikeman83

Ikeman83 Werter Pöbel

Ratings:
    +629
    I feel like the Chargers roster is better than it was after week 17, but I don't feel like we added any impact players, which was basically the concern going into this offseason, i.e., having hardly any impact guys on the roster.