1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Appreciate yesterday for what it is...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by in_a_days, Sep 15, 2008.

1. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    HISTORY

It is highly likely that yesterdays call will go down in the annals of the football gods as one of those historic moments that influences the policy of the game. Not to mention this is a game that NONE of us will ever forget. I mean this seriously marks up there with the holy roller in terms of shenanigans and outrage. Young Charger fans will be hearing about this game for decades to come. :yes:

I know we're all extremely bitter, and with good reason. But memories like these are priceless.

Not to mention that this is what separates the men from the boys. What could be a greater motivator than all this? And if the boys don't respond and perform... well then they didn't deserve to be in the dance anyways.

GO BOLTS! :bolt:

2. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192
    **** that.

We should have won.

3. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Well we didn't... grab your nuts and move on.

4. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    Woulda, Shoulda, Coulda, if your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle. We lost, check the box score.

5. pure-sol

pure-sol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +255
    Good point, and an interesting way to look at it. It hurts like hell right now, but I know when my 4 year old gets to be older and we see some bullcrap call by the refs while watching football together, I know I'll tell him about this game. Eventually there will be a need to come up with a catchy name for it, like the holy roller or the immaculate reception.

6. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    That is a great idea!

The Hochuli Debacle :lol:

7. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    We'll look back at this and laugh when Rivers is holding up the Lombardi in February!!!

:bolt: :flag: :yes: :tup: :abq1: :abq2: :icon_toast: :icon_party:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192

**** off. You don't think I know that?

• Like Like x 1
  9. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Come on, man!!!

All of you (even myself)!!! We're ALL angered about yesterday but let's ALL look ahead to the rest of the season.

10. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    YEAH LIKE THE HOCK A LOOGEEE caue he spit all over us sh@$^y a$$ ref

11. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    ...:icon_rofl: I immediately came to this forum to try and find some comfort after that ridiculous travesty knowing full well that the anger floodgates would be WIDE OPEN INSTEAD! A room full of angry, Boltfans, venting, rationalizing, searching for answers, solutions or better yet retaliation. That in itself is the comfort I was seeking and what I needed. Misery loves company and it's never been truer than now. I do want to thank the guys in here who are trying to calm the storm because I want to move on. I'm embracing the hate like NEVER BEFORE but I'm looking for payback and revenge with the hope that this lights a fire under everyone wearing the lightening bolts! :bolt::icon_evil::bolt: