1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Archie a Caring Loving Parent

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by boltsnow, Nov 22, 2006.

1. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    I now know why he made such a big stink about Sheli playing in San Diego. He knew that Peyton was the real thing and the Sheli always was in the shadows of Peyton. Coming into the NFL he also knew that Sheli would tank and all he was doing was looking out for the financial side of Sheli's career. Nothing against San Diego but more money is to be made for a player in NY. So he just figured, let me get my cry baby son in the best possible situation to make the most amount of money in the quickest stretch of time. Because once the word is out......he ain't gonna be worth a penny. Well, looks like proud papa did just that. Because the course that the cry baby is on, I can only imagine what is going to happen when his contract is up. Highway robbery I tell ya....highway robbery!!!

Now our boy Rivers.....well, how deep is the well gonna be for him come contract time? Hopefully that will be one of AJ's renogotiated contracts where he locks up a player (ala LT) for a very long time.

2. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    Yea, here is San Diego we require our Quarterback to have a good arm, and Archie knew Sheli did not have one! So, being a good parent like he was, he stepped up and protected his son!

3. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    yep and he has also got to choose which Son to root for Payton or Eli. I wouldn't have liked to be in his situation when is was the Giants VS Colts

4. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    Just Hate Eli What A **** He Looks Like A Tool

5. anger management

anger management Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Thanks Archie!!!

:bolt:

6. reef shark

reef shark BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +49
    fuc archie. he publicly embarrassed the city of San Diego. he and sheli put their own selfish desires in front of the way the game should be played. a cfb player should consider himself blessed to be drafted. whining about not wanting to go somewhere is disgraceful, and it disrespects the city AND the game.

7. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    ok, had sheman not been traded to NY, would rivers be the QB right now? cuz if not, i guess things worked out pretty fine way to go us! its peanut butter jelly time for that one! wooo! :icon_banana: :nana_dance: :nana_rock: :lama :nana_rasta:

stupid sheli manning :icon_rofl: you get trout slapped for that one you dolt... :trout:

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

8. Boltzzz

Boltzzz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    I couldnt have said it better reef shark!!!! Dont even get me started on eli, I could go off for hours about how much I hate this dumb looking ***. Rivers is soooooo much cooler than sheli, he has enthusiasum, always smiling, talking to his players. sheli walks around with that dumb look on her face all the time, Duhhhhhhhhh. He just looks like a big dork, dumbass, jughead, whatever you wanna call him. I cant stand him or his daddy!!!!!! as you can tell by my decal!!!!! Go Boltzzz :icon_toast:

9. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Thanks, you stupid retard!!!!!!

Thanks to your two gay sons too!!!!!

10. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    Football Gods do not like Eli or the entire "We're better than you" Manning family.

Neither Eli nor Peyton will ever win anything. Angry Gods never forgive.