1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Around The Horn...Cutlip's Remarks

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Gridreaper, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    ...Now I hate this phuckin donkey ****** more than ever before. Did anyone catch what he told one of those around the horn reporters after the game? He said that if the whistle hadn't blown, the Chargers wouldn't have recovered the ball anyway. He added that all the Broncos stopped playing when the whistle blew. Look at the replay you ***-mouthed piece of crap. The ball flies backwards out of your hand and you immediately start going for it, along with our LB. Those two were the only ones even close to the ball. Good grief, at least admit that the breaks went your way. All of the world knows it, you sound as stupid and goofy as you look. I never thought it was possible...but these jerks now have overtaken the Cheaters on my hate list :icon_evil:

2. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    the other thing is I beleive the ref didn't blow his whistle till the charger player had recoverd it.

The nfl needs to give the W to the chargers. Game would have been over.

3. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

The whistle blew when the ball hit the ground and there wasn't a Bronco in site. WTF?!!!

4. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Oh. Can anybody supply a youtube of this?

5. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192
    I've seen the replay multiple times on my computer. The whistle was blown right before Dobbins picked the ball up, on the peak of the ball's second bounce. Cutler and Dobbins were the only players in position to make a play on the ball. The whistle did not blow directly after the ball left Cutler's hand, that's a lie.

6. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +686
    He's a rock head, what else do you expect.

ESPN is loves to lick ****lers balls as well.

7. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    Let it go folks, if our D can't step it don't matter anyway. stop the other team that's the name of the game. We did not do that, we scored enough to win, but we gave up enough to lose.

8. n0b0dysp3cial

n0b0dysp3cial BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    Jay "***-Guzzler" Cutler did say an idiot remark, but as hard as it is... just Let it go guys. The real score should have been 38 - 14 or even 38 - 21. The 2 bad calls should have been the only points, and also maybe another legitimate touchdown. The D needs to step it up, and anybody that compares Cutler to Elway "STFU". Cutler has yet to prove himself to go against a "good defense". We have a good defense, but this Denver game wasn't the same D I've been used to seeing. The day that he plays against a legitimate defense and put up those numbers and be consistent with it then you could even consider to mention Elway's name. But as of now he hasn't proved himself just yet. The 2 blown calls shouldn't determine a game, we shouldn't even have been in the situation in the first place. Don't say Ted should go or Norv should go. Because they make the calls, the players just need to execute. Offense executed good, made their 2nd half adjustments. Teds D made slight improvement, but not enough to seal the win. Good game, bad calls, upsetting outcome. Don't act surprise that this isn't the first time this had happened. Just don't buy into the hype of Chargers being Super-Bowl ready. They need to play to be playoff-ready.

9. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    Cu-ntler didn't stop. In fact, he tackled Tim Dobbins. What I don't understand is, if the players were supposed to stop at the whistle, why weren't the Donks flagged for a personal foul penalty for tackling Dobbins after the whistle?

This whole thing stinks to high heaven. And Cu-ntler is still a choker. The last two times inside the 10 yard line, he turned the ball over with the game on the line. All the pretty passes and big plays are one thing, but you have to play your best with the game on the line, and Cu-ntler did not.

10. sdrocks

sdrocks Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +16
    I didnt hear the whistle but in the replay the ref is waving the play dead right after it hit the ground. I assume he was blowing the whistle at that point. It's out of our contorl but our defensive play is something the team needs to correct. Our defense isn't even playing playoff caliber defense. Can't stop the run, can't stop the pass, can't put pressure on the defense etc etc. Seriously i can't even remember getting close enough to get a hand on Cutler. Any team with an average QB is going to have a good day against us unless we turn it around.

11. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    ...Wrong on too many counts to even address buddy. I've been watching football at NCAA and Pro levels for over 45 years. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A BLOWN CALL THIS BAD THAT DIRECTLY INFLUENCED THE OUTCOME OF A GAME. Come back and try to difuse our rage after we've steamed for awhile. :icon_evil:

• Like Like x 1
  12. SwoopinD

SwoopinD BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Found this in an article on the Broncos website...

""It was one of those shootout games today, and their guys were able to make some plays and adjust to what we were doing," Bly said. "But the bad teams would find a way to lose that game. We're a good football team. We're a different team and we stuck it out at the end. It just shows our development -- the progress that we've made.""

So basically Dre Bly is admitting that the Broncos suck... Unless by "find a way to lose that game" he means fumble the ball and not have the refs hand it back to them. Our D didn't show up and they still needed two huge breaks to win by one point. Can't wait til they come to SD so we can crush them like they deserve.