1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Article about Darren Sproles stuttering problems

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Thumper, May 14, 2008.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I never knew Sproles stuttered. Nice to hear he's working hard to not only overcome this, but helping others though the Stuttering Foundation of America. Another class act on the Chargers. :tup:

2. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    It's not the stutter in his voice, it's the stutter in his step. Demosthenes put pebbles in his mouth. Primitive but effective. I don't care whether or not he speakss like Walter Cronkite. I just care if he runs like Cronkite spoke.

3. Rainman

Rainman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +126
    Funny, because actually he DOESN'T stutter. He has a STAMMER, where he can't get words out.

A stutter is "D-d-d-d-dog". With a stammer, the person hesitates and nothing comes out, like "I went for a walk with the ...................................dog."