1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

As A Charger Fan, The Thing that I Am Most Thankful For...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Pointyearedog, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,733
    Let's hear your thoughts on this one. What one thing makes you feel thankful for being a Bolts fan? Is it the team, a player, the season, something else?

4448805-joker_here_we_go.jpg

Pointy :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Blitzy

Blitzy Spanos Chargers Troll

Ratings:
    +1,026
    The civil camaraderie and the genuine bond / love between most fans. Brothers and sisters in arms if you will, through tears and laughters; through thick and thin; through jubilation and sadness. Those feelings will be missed as they will no longer taste "organic" when the Spanoses are granted their wish to GTFO to LaLa Metropolis!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. House of Hayne

House of Hayne Chargers Smash

Ratings:
    +204
    I just can't ,don't want it to stop
    Just want it to be normal and playing football in SD

4. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,733
    bd00f33facf8b48dac042204b953cb9b16612fd2412aa10f20b1444a98ddaeeb.jpg

5. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,733
    The thing that I am thankful for is that I won't be getting a notice in the mail from team Spanos asking me to pony up for this season's playoff tickets.

6. House of Hayne

Ratings:
    +204
    It's still there as a bill as unpaid image.png

7. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,733
    ^^^ They won't charge anything until the next billing cycle starts in Mid-February. LOL

8. House of Hayne

Ratings:
    +204
    I might make it to the tail gate
    Might be the last one

• Like Like x 1
  9. charger1993

charger1993 bad motherfucker

Ratings:
    +162
    The thing im most thankful for, is watching all the players come through san diego and play with passion and heart, even tho this team never won a superbowl, every great that came through played every game like it was. The players genuinely played the game for the fans it felt like. if the teams does leave its a shame, after seeing all the greats bless SD its a shame the never won one for the city. But im the most thankful for LT and this team giving me some really good memories as a teenager, and one day when i get older, i can be that old man who can say, yeah i got to see him play in person. #herestograndpastorieswhenithappens. #thankyousannnndieeeeaagoooooo

• Like Like x 1
  10. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    I am thankful for all the great memories.

LT breaking the record.
    Batting down that last pass in Pittsburgh
    Tony Martin's 100 yard TD, which Stan Humphries threw from the last blade of grass from the end zone.
    Cromatries interceptions of Manning, especially the one handed stretched out INT.
    There are many more, and they will not be lost....

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    Considering there's only 32 teams out there, I'm thankful that I grew up in a city that had a team to cheer for. Thankful to you all for making the BT family what it is. Thankful for Air Coryell, Fouts, Joiner, Winslow, Chandler, Jefferson. Some of the guys that made me a fan of this team. Thankful for the 1994 team and the Super Bowl appearance. Thankful for LT, Rivers, Gates, and Marty for bringing the team back to prominence.

Not thankful for McCoy, Reich and Pagano. I still want to kick them all in the nuts.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Moses

Moses Can You Stand The Rain?

Ratings:
    +358
    Mostly some of the players I have loved to watch. Spending my childhood idolizing Junior Seau, then growing up into a young man watching LT, Brees, Gates, and I loved Marty Schottenheimer too,

You look back and realize they were some great players, but they were all good guys too. I don't think I've ever felt the same way about another player as I did Seau. that energy and enthusiasm, and he was a wrecking ball. My first ever NFL jersey was 55 and I was only about 12 or so, still got it now.

LT on the other hand, he was great to watch, and when he got that record I felt so proud for him, I loved the relationship he had with Marty, I don't think I've ever been more mad about football than when Marty got fired.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. ChargerMike

ChargerMike BoltBruthaFromAnuthMutha

Ratings:
    +481
    Thankful for all of the great games and great memories at the Q......and meeting some of coolest folks on the planet at the tailgates....that's Chargers football.
    2015-12-18 15.51.10.jpg tmp_6305-2015-12-18 15.50.39308202320.jpg tmp_6305-2015-12-18 15.50.02712577243.jpg tmp_6305-2015-12-18 15.51.46-632770195.jpg mikebob-2.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    I'm glad to be able to remember both Sid Gillman and Don Coryell coaching in San Diego at the same time. Many great memories of players and coaches through the years, some pretty bad ones too! Just like always, if you have never seen it happen in a NFL game, just stay tuned and it's bound to happen with the Bolts. Always seemed to go against the Bolts most of the time but when it didn't it was a great high!!!!.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,733
    Mike;

I can't freakin' believe that you got that picture with the "Motorboat" guy in it!!! Hilarious!! Now, that was a classic tailgate moment!

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. ChargerMike

Ratings:
    +481
    F*CK YEAH BRO!!! GREAT TIMES I'LL NEVER FORGET!!!:abq1::abq2:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lancer 1

Lancer 1 Eternal Optimist

Ratings:
    +341
    There are many, but one that especially sticks out in my mind was being at the stadium with my Mom, brother & tens of thousands of others celebrating the Chargers' win at Pittsburgh in the AFC Championship game - I could live for 200 more years and I'll never forget that night or that special time, cheering our team on as they headed to the Superbowl.

• Like Like x 2
  18. ChargerMike

Ratings:
    +481
    I wanna see some pics from tonight......

19. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,733
    Dave the RaidrH8er was taking pictures and he should be posting later tonight or tomorrow. It was good to have him back with us for this one!

• Like Like x 1
  20. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072
    and I know I can say I have been in attendance to every Chargers Playoff game played inside Qualcomm Stadium

• Like Like x 1
  21. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,072
    check the tailgate thread, they have been posted

• Like Like x 2
  22. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,072
    My bad I thought I was in the tailgate thread and I was in the gameday thread