1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

As if there was ever even a question:

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by mandude, Jun 5, 2007.

1. mandude

mandude BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +59
    • Like Like x 1
  2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    i was half expecting to see a Larry Johnson reference

3. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    I have no idea why anyone would say anything else. Except for Pats fans and those idiots over at the Giants website. LT has performed game after game, injured or not, with a decent team around him or not. Before last season "they" were saying he was losing his touch, slowing down a step. Fat chance. Every defense makes him their pet project and he still punks them. I honestly don't even understand the debate. :icon_huh:

4. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    Losing his touch? Slowing down a step? I don't THINK so..........not last season, not now, not anytime soon.

"They" are idiots! LT RULES!!!!!!!!!

5. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Some posters at the UT believed that last season, and continue to defend their position :yes: :tdown: :icon_rofl:

6. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    LT played with damaged ribs most of '05, from a Raider who separated one with his hands during a pile up. So naturally it had to be because he had too many miles on him already. He still had a good season. Last year the usual suspects were just amazed. Never a mention of '05. Putzes.

7. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    It was actually a pretty big topic of discussion in the newsgroups as well. Between that and the stupid *** trolls was the reason I finally just decided to stop wasting my time there.