1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

***ask a Chiefs fan***

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BossChief, Oct 24, 2009.

1. BossChief

BossChief BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    my doors always open.

Hopefully this topic can be used for you guys and myself to gain an outside perspective on our teams struggles/success in the future.

I am looking forward to the game sunday, as I dont think one point will save you guys this time.

Let the discussion about the game begin.

2. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    My wife is a Chiefs fan. I get all of the KC perspective I need right at home, thanks.

Good luck on Sunday. I think you're going to have a 2 game winning streak at the end of the day. Sucks for us, but that's my take.

3. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    well, we already have two strikes against us.

EST game and the team has the flu.

Given our history of starting games in the 3rd quarter, I won't be putting any of my hard earned vCash on this game

:no:

that said,

GO BOLTS!!

:bolt::bolt::bolt:

4. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Matt Cassel sucks, but he'll look like Tom Brady in this one.
    Larry Johnson sucks too, but he'll look like (vintage) Larry Johnson in this one.

End of discussion.

• Like Like x 1
  5. BoltFanDC

BoltFanDC Objects In Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear...

Ratings:
    +297
    The fact that we came up small on Monday night in a must-win game coupled with the flu outbreak and going into a historical house of horrors tempers whatever optimism I had.

I'll be watching and pulling for the Bolts of course, but I won't be surprised if we get another loss pinned on us. :unsure:

6. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +354
    lol, well since there are so many people in here rooting for the Chargers but seem to be pretty sure they are going to lose....

I will be the bearer of bad news and tell you that we are going to wax the Chiefs right off the map.

This 1/2 game with Denver on bye is critical. It makes it a 3 games to make up instead of 4......

31-17 Bolts

• Like Like x 1
  7. NatroneMeansBusiness

NatroneMeansBusiness BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    I will ride the wave of LT Express' optimism, well to a point anyway. I too believe that the Chargers will come away with this one, however I am not convinced that the Chargers will blow out the Chefs not by any stretch. In fact I am not convinced that the Chargers can dominate any opposing NFL team for 4 full quarters. The 'Head is a very difficult place to play it will be cold, it will be loud and it will be an 10 AM kickoff for our guys. It will be interesting to see how well the Chefs do with the ball post the Tony G era against us. Tony G straight up dominated the Chargers--he will not be missed. Bowe is a weapon but aside from him and L.J. this is not a potent offense by any stretch.

I'm going for Chargers 28 Chefs 24

• Like Like x 1
  8. chargerlipz

chargerlipz Leading the league in nose hairs.

Ratings:
    +151
    I love the Chiefs!

If it wasn't for them we would have two less wins.

9. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    Who cares about your teams struggles or success in the future.

We will do our best to make your team look good tomorrow but hopefully we will win. We should beat the bad teams and your team is bad. However, we are in KC which is always a struggle for us.

10. BossChief

BossChief BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    You know our teams are bad when I think you guys are gonna win and you guys think we will win.

I was at last years game and I asked my buddy that went with me if we should leave with about 5 minutes to go because I knew we would blow it in the final minutes.

There was a chargers fan next to us that was about to slit his wrists at that point and I made his day by asking that, of course we blew it and that guy acted like a *** after the game.

Good luck to both teams.:icon_party::icon_toast::icon_party:

11. BossChief

BossChief BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    I expect the place to be in a frenzy from the opening kickoff as well, not too often these days we are coming home after a win against a beatable team.

12. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Dead account

Ratings:
    +1,028
    ...and here I intend to just shoot my wad on this one - sheesh!

13. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    I dont know if this year we can turn it around but one thing i do know is we do not play well in KC and we won there last season and i think the year before so for me to see three in a row in KC is tough to fathom with the way we have been playing. Our defense just looks bad this year.

If we were at home, id be confident but in KC...not so much.