1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Assistance needed

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Savage Lizard, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard FORMER Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +1,223
    Someone who should have known better decided that it would be a good idea to put an bumper sticker that I would not like on my truck. So I am currently in need of all stickers that you can find and mail to me. It does not matter what the decal is for or about, I can use anything you wish to donate to the cause. Please do not spend any money on this. Just any time you come upon a sticker, or pile of stickers that are free, grab some. When you get around to it, please mail them to:
    Rob Lambeth
    P.O. Box 6993
    Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
    There is no rush on this, I plan to allow some time to elapse. So if you are game, just treat this as a hobby for the next month or two.
    Your time and efforts are appreciated! After I coat all of the windows on his car with decals, I will post a photo of the end result in this thread.
    Thanks in advance for your help!

• Creative x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  2. boltfanatik

boltfanatik Toxic Minority Member

Ratings:
    +112
    HaHa sound like someone is about to get their car palsterd with stickers LOl. Go one step further and take a bar of soap and use it on the front winshield and the rear window rub it in good while dry about an hour before they have to leave for work. ( Takes a good hour or so to clean off before you can drive, the more you you rinse it the more it lathers up!);)

3. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +757
    it would help if you knew that person's political inclination, team, etc :devilish:

4. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,243
    back in the day it was Limburger cheese placed on the exhaust manifold of the car in question.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. boltfanatik

boltfanatik Toxic Minority Member

Ratings:
    +112
    Did that to a few aholes Dave , a healthy dose of saran wrap to secure the cheese to the catalityc converter made it even better, Carp worked well also LOL! Was a hoot following them home after work for a few miles:sneaky:

6. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,889
    Hey, speaking of cheese, Dennis are you coming to this game?