1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

ATL Game Tickets - Selling One, Looking For 2

Discussion in 'Tickets for Sale or Trade' started by Pointyearedog, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,968
    I have one ticket to sell, Field 38, seat is next to mine in row 8.

I am also looking to buy 2 seats if someone has a couple extra. (It's for someone else, Charger fan)

Thanks,

Pointy

2. Bolt Attack

Bolt Attack BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +15
    I have two available. I was in Field 38 row 8 years ago when I first got my tickets. I have two tickets for sale, face value, in Loge 25 row 11. They are great seat right under the overhang so you are in the shade. They are a section and a half from Club right over the Charger tunnel. My wife cannot go to the game so I am selling 2 of my 4 tickets (I am still going with my son).

3. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,817
    Pointy - if your buyers want my tickets, I've been looking for some under the overhang for this weekend. Heat was a little much last week for Mom.

4. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,968
    ^^^ Let's talk, first let me contact the person looking for the pair from me. I'll get back to you in PM's. I don't blame you on the heat thing, one warm summer/fall...

Thanks,

Pointy

5. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,968
    I still have one ticket available, Field 38, seat is next to mine behind the Chargers bench. Contact me for details.

6. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,968
    I am still not hearing anything on this extra ticket that I have, make a reasonable offer. I will take it to the tailgate tomorrow.