1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

ATTN: Charger Queen needs help!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by P88F, Nov 22, 2006.

1. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    This is serious, charger queen brought to my attention that she is fed up with all my charger talk, she says, "I am sick of the Chargers right now". This sadden me to here such words come out of her mouth. i dont know what to do? should i dump her? haha jk Jenny is upset that i took her to Denver for her bday when it was her birthday and, i had to take her to a charger game and not Hawaii. Em i being unfair? please everyone and pray for her soul and the she has been possesed.

2. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,508
    Have here say ten "Hail AJ's," anoint her with the sweat from LT's jock and then tear out her ACL and place it on an altar to the football gods. :lol: j/k

Maybe you could do something girly and romantic for her. Like a spa day. That ought to keep her happy through the Super Bowl. :icon_shrug:

3. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +674
    Just a bit of advice, but you kind of owe her a bday that SHE wants, not what you want. :)

4. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    Order her to get you a beer when you need one. Women love to serve their man.:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_toast:

Just kidding ya on that. Women are the boss of a relationship. The sooner you learn that the better you'll be off. Or maybe she's pregnant and is going through the crankys.

5. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    :yes: :tup:

6. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    flex that pimp hand

:icon_shrug:

7. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99

ya i know.. I told her once i start this new job we are going to do all kind of stuff that she loves. Yes it was selfish of me to take her to denver but, damm i had free tickets fo rthe game! 200 dollar tix each! club level i couldnt pass that up. Jenny and i already did a spa thing i took her to glen ivy and got her all that bs massages and rubs, facials all that pedo. season passes to disneyland is next now on the to do list. LMAO haha you said 10 Hail A.J.s haha funniest think i heard all year. how does the rest go?

what happend to my lil princess ( sobing)

8. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99

oh boy... yeeehawww

9. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Run. Get the hell out while you can. It's all downhill from here brother trust me.

The only thing that comes before the Chargers for me is my son and it's close. Real close. I'm just waiting until he's old enough to tell me to fuc off and then the Chargers will retain their proper place on my priority list.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +674
    There is no way you can pass up freee club tix at an enemy camp. :tup:

I think Hawaii is on your todo list tho. Set it up for probowl week and you can both have your fun. :tup:

11. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    word

• Like Like x 1
  12. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Zactly. Keep your pimp hand strong.

13. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    i told her we can go to miami for the superbowl and she went A- wall on me.... sorry brothers for making you guys dissappointed

14. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Women get weird. :yes:

She witnessed history for her birthday.

Uhhh this does not sound good. :no:

I am also inclined to slap your sack for allowing this to get through a dudes pre-screening process. :icon_eek:

Get your chick under control or your mancard may be seriously placed in jeopardy. :icon_banana:

15. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    Normally, I'd say dump her. But since she is totally out of your league, do whatever you can to keep her around.

:icon_smile:

16. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    Something must be bothering her besides the chargers. NO one would not be excited for the chargers now. I'm guessing its something hormonal. The stories I could tell you of my ex's and their going nuts when the hormones started moving around.

17. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    I would just take her to Hawaii (she is happy) and see the ProBowl as a package deal (dude is happy) = killer sex. :bolt: :icon_toast:

18. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    If you take her to hawaii for probowl she is going to get even more pizzed off because you'll spend all the time following around the Chargers!

Remind her about the dark days. She must understand the full gravity of the situation we are currently in. It must be embraced by all!

19. Kinghooker

Kinghooker BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
    Took my wife to Denver last year for her Birthday and we both had a Blast! This year we went for my Birthday and we had a Blast! What was even better was that the Chargers won this time, so the flight home was even better. What you have to do is incorporate some other things into the trip. Make the two or three day trip diversified. For instance, last weekend we arrived in Denver on Fri. night. Sat. went for a drive into the mountains to Blackhawke, a 1800's historic mining town. We saw the sights and had a blast pulling the penny and nickle slot machines. Went to a nice dinner on Sat. night at Del Frisco's Steakhouse. Pat Bowlen owner of the Donk's was there as usual the night before a game. On Sunday it was all about the Bolts. Espn zone at 1:00. Tailgate and the game following. So, my advice is to do some fun things together, make her feel important, and enjoy the Chargers when the time is right.
    Do not get obsessed with football. If she at any time implies that you
    give up on the Bolts because she is more important, it's time to say bye bye baby.

20. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    jewelery

21. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    Parkerfan Parkerfan Parkerfan I Go Through The Same Thing Except For Some Reason Sari Is Cool With It But Someone Said Before They Try To Do Different Things Each Time Thats The Way It Is For Us We Fly To Cali For A Bunch Of Games And Try Different Places Mexico ,downtown ,la Etc..me Personally I Just Talk To My Girl Find Out What She Wants To Do And I Also Tell Her The Reason Were Here Is For The Game Well Do Something I Like To Do And Something You Like As Well My Girls B-day Present Last Year As Goin To Cali To See The Denver Game On New Years She Wasnt Thrilled About That But We Did Other Things And She Got To Spend Alone Time With Me Which Was Important To Her Good Luck,and.... Miss.parkerfan If You Read This He Obviously Luvs Ya To Take You To This Hugely Important Game .almost As Important As He Cares To Spend Time With You Because He Wanted You To Enjoy The Azz Whooping Our Team Had Put On Them Donkeys But Chalk It Up Is He Luvs Ya And Hes Just A Normal Guy Who Loves Football

22. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Take her to Hawaii to celebrate the Chargers winning the Super Bowl.

23. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    yeah sorry i just ramble and dont use alot of punctuation sorry and my caps gets stuck sometimes an old keyboard is what i got

24. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    I knew it would take a smart girl to figure out how he can weasel out of the situation he's in. Good for you Chispa. :icon_banana: :icon_banana: :icon_toast: