1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

attn: "KBT"

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MtlBoltsFan, Aug 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    I am giving you the chance to come clean and admit you transferred boltcash to your primary account and if you do this we will drop the 1000 dollar fine and community service. We can do this the easy way or the hard way brah. Go with Christ and remember: nobody escapes the dawg, ***** so come clean or Imma bounty hunt your ***.

[​IMG]

2. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    If you have any information leading to the arrest of KBT please dial 1-800-PM-MTL. Beer and cash rewards will be given.

3. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Find me who has the Playboy Bunny avatars and get $50.00 BoltCash :icon_toast:

4. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    Chelsea has three. Powder Love has one. Big Jim has one. Nickelbolt has one, I believe. Hmm, who has that two...?:icon_shrug: ....

5. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    The KBT situation has been taken care of. I don't wish to call out the person responsible, but someone did attempt to take advantage of the system.

Measures have been taken to assure this will not happen again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.