1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Baldinger and Sharpe on crack!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Savage Lizard, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    They are saying on NFL Network that Belichick got caught cheating on purpose.

Everyone is picking the Patriots to win the Super Bowl, so Belichick got caught cheating to take the pressure off the team.

It's astounding! The Patriot nutsack is so firmly entrenched in the media's collective mouth, that the whole cheating scandal is just another brilliant move by Belichick.

Un-****ing-believable!

2. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    At least those two are consistent in their stupidity. :yes:

3. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    That certainly sounds like a good strategy to me!!! :rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

4. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    I love it.

It makes perfect sense when you really think about it: The Coach who is considered a modern-day Genius suddenly "misinterprets" a rule that even Paris Hilton would be able to clearly understand. A rule that was clearly reiterated to each and every team and coaching staff just prior to the start of the season. A rule that each team and coaching staff was told specifically not to break.

Yes. It makes perfect sense. The Genius has outsmarted us all. Well, everyone except for Sharp and Baldinger, apparently.

DUH. How could we have been so stupid??? :icon_huh:

5. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    double u tee eff

6. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    that might be the dumbest thing i've heard in a while

7. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    I guess baldinger and sharpe are confirmed idiots now.

What a stupid statement. How could you even come up with something like that.

From what I've been reading and hearing coming from the east coast media they keep mentioning it was only an instance with the jets last week. Ahhh. Its been pretty well figured out the pats have been eavesdropping and stealing signals and plays for years.

The east coast media suucks. No other way to say it.:yes:

8. Fouts

Fouts I heart Deano!

Ratings:
    +350
    Wow, yeah losing 500K for Belicheat, 250K for the Krafts (pennies) and first round pick next year, to take the heat off.... :icon_shrug: :icon_huh: :icon_party: :icon_rofl:

9. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    I sure hope you are referring to east coast media as in the Foxboro? I'm in NJ all news cast are talking about how players from other teams are starting to come out. It was even on NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams talking about how players on other teams mentioning past games. Ward, Rothlisberger, Mcnabb and others.

10. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    wow......just wow.:unsure: that sure sounds like crack talking.

11. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Does anyone know if these guys were part of the Iraq Planning Group? Or if they're doing any consulting for the McCain campaign?

12. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    I guess the farther east you go the worse the media gets. Sorry if I inferred that where you live that the media would write or speak bullcraap.:yes:

To be honest. Most of the media here in montana are total ashwipe bullcrapp coock suckeers. Though our new weather guy seems to kind of know something.

13. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    "Baldinger" would have been a tough last name to grow up with.

14. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    foober, where in Montana are you? I was stationed in Glasgow when I was in the Air Force...1966. Worst place I ever hung my hat. I'm from Maine, and I thought I knew what cold was all about until I spent one winter out there. Great club on the border of Montana and North Dakota...State Line Club. Ever hear of it?

15. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Yep. They did it on purpose.

They needed to create another one of their false pretenses theories for when they play the Jets later in the season.

I can just hear Rosey Colvin now, "The Jets tattle taled on us and they don't respect us. Don't they know there is a war going on, and that's more important than sideline signal stealing?"

16. Kev

Kev BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +39
    :)

Well, at least one of the sports talking-heads isn't completely insane...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7222578

"CHARGERS +3.5 at Patriots
    Rodney Harrison took HGH to help recover from an injury. Shawne Merriman took nandrolone to help create injuries for others to recover from. We understand how these guys got caught. But how do you get caught videotaping the opposing coaches in an 80,000-seat stadium? Next week on America's Dumbest Criminals, the Patriot "brain" trust. With Harrison suspended and Merriman on the field, the Bolts may just get to dance on the logo. Chargers 30, Patriots 27"

CAN'T FRAKKIN' WAIT!!!

:abq1: :abq2: :abq1: :abq2: :abq1: :abq2: :abq1: :abq2:

17. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    YEAH THEY DID IT ON PURPOSE AND THEY THINK THE RAIDERS WILL WIN THE SUPERBOWL THIS YEAR TOO I BET

18. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    These two are firmly entrenched on the Pats & Belicheat's nutsacks. The only thing that I want to see on Sunday is a thorough butt-whooping of the Putz, Belicheat & Brady pulling their act of poor sportsmanship by skipping the handshakes.

Message to Shawne, Shaun, Luis, Jamal, Igor, Wilhelm, Cooper, Weddle, etc. - Brady has been saying that your mama's are two-bit whore's with a quarter slot behind their ears that creates access to the goo pit. Does that fire ya up?? :icon_evil:

Wanna kill, kill, kill, wanna eat dead, burned Putz -fan babies! :icon_twisted:

19. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    The raiders are losing on purpose so they can move to LA and leave oakland too

actually that does sound plausible, never mind:icon_tease: