1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ban lifted, Thumper???

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by SDSWEATHOGS, Oct 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SDSWEATHOGS

SDSWEATHOGS Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +7
    Damn Thumper!! Didn't think it took so very little to get you bent all out of shape!!! Were we even in the smack forum?!?! I don't remember.

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,223
    Hey Hog. Try and play nice. saying crap like 'think it took so very little to get you bent all out of shape' isnt going to help you one bit. why dont you instead turn your energies towards learning how to interact with people without all the insults.

3. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Hey sweatyballs is it true that the Raiders are holding QB tryouts this week? :icon_shrug: :icon_huh: :icon_rofl: :middlefinger:

4. SDSWEATHOGS

Ratings:
    +7
    You mean without the insults like boltdie hard? Notice who comes with the insults first? No biggie.

5. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,223
    Yeah I noticed BDH. You showed good restraint. I am sure it will all be taken in the good humor it was meant in the future.

6. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Oh please sweatyballs you have yet to actually discuss any football in here. Why come crawling back you *****? If you're gonna go out then go out on fire man. :lol:

7. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +382
    BDH wins :icon_mrgreen:

8. Electric Chair

Electric Chair New Member

Ratings:
    +579
    He's a flamer, does that count? :icon_shrug:

9. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,223
    Guys, SDSWEATHOG has served his banning. Let him ease back into the forum please. In other words, give the personal insults a rest for a few days.

Then have at him.

10. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I wasn't bent out of shape, I just enjoy banning you.

Look at it this way, Charger fans wouldn't be given half the chances at raiderfans.net as you've been given here. Maybe I should have just banned you permanently as they do over there.

Since you're basically a troll and only here to stir the pot, I imagine it won't be to long before you're banned again. I'd love for you to prove me wrong and become a decent poster, but I really have my doubts about that happening.

11. SDSWEATHOGS

Ratings:
    +7
    To be honest with you, I probably started on the wrong foot. When I started posting here, I went straight to the smack forum and got into it with bolt fans. Now, if you want to compare what charger fans say at Raiderfans.net, and what I've been posting here, there's no comparison. I haven't gotten half as bad as charger fans over there. I very well could become a "decent" poster like you said, but I know that sooner or later, a charger fan here on this site will take a shot at me without me giving reason to. It's understandable. I am on a charger forum and I can't expect to be welcomed with open arms. Anyway, I appreciate the leaniency (spelling??) you've given me.

12. SDSWEATHOGS

Ratings:
    +7
    And get banned?

13. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I've seen bannings for no reason at all at readersfans.net, but if you're here to be a good poster and talk football, you're welcome to stay as long as you like. :tup:

14. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings:
    +851
    I've seen people get banned for telling the truth in a calm, logical manner over there. :icon_eek:

:tdown:

15. Chelsea

Chelsea Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +703
    I hate it when that happens. Used to happen to me ALL the time in that dang Sleuthing forum!:icon_mrgreen: :lol: :icon_tease:

• Like Like x 2
  16. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I was banned over there. Funny thing is I wasn't starting any problems or talking any smack. That's been my experience over there. I see no reason to go back.

17. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,919
    I got banned at raidersfans.net after 2 posts where the worst thing I said was "raiders suck" in the smak forum....which is what I thought the smak forum was for.

18. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    go away, your nothing but a problem to this board so get lost and never come back you p****

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.