1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Barroom Debate: Is Having Sex with a Robot Hooker Cheating?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Deb, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Deb

Deb BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +255
    Barroom Debate: Is Having Sex with a Robot Hooker Cheating?

By Emily McCombs
    AOL

Between Japanese kissing robots and full-sized "love dolls," it's clear to us that all aspects of technology are barreling toward one inevitable invention: robot hookers.

We're not scientists, so don't ask us any technical questions, but there's one aspect of this phenomenon to which we've given a lot of thought. Is having sex with an ultra-realistic robot hooker cheating? We've considered the issue from every angle, because you want to be prepared when the future arrives.

It's not cheating: A robot hooker is just a machine, so having sex with one is like using a vibrator for women. Purchasing a little robot companionship is perfect because there's no chance of STDs or emotional attachments. My girlfriend should be happy I'm just down at the robot brothel instead of hooking up with flesh-and-blood women at the bar.

It is cheating: With advanced technology, having sex with a robot hooker is too much like really cheating. For all intents and purposes, you're having sex with another woman. Plus, what if you want to buy your own robot hooker and keep her in the closet at home? It's a thin line between robot hooker and robot girlfriend.

Bonus questions: What if the robot hooker looks like a celebrity? What if she looks like a person you know? Can your girlfriend visit a robot gigolo?

2. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Isn't the vibrator already basically a gigolo?

Bonus question should be .....

Will your real girlfriend do a threesome with you and your robot hooker? :lol:

3. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    So where can one acquire one of these robot hookers? :icon_huh:

(for research purposes only, of course!)

4. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    Hmmmmm........let's use the SO (Significant Other) test to determine if getting jiggy with a robot is cheating. It's simple: imagine your SO with the robot, then imagine him/her with a real hooker; whichever mental imagery makes you want to beat the snot out of the sex partner AND cut your SO's thang off, is the one that's "cheating".

Me, I think sex with a robot is, well, weird (unless it's an android that happens to look like Antonio Banderas). But for my man, it had better be the robot, or he's in DEEP doo-doo.

5. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

I wouldn't call it cheating but I can understand a woman being creeped out if her boyfriend or husband wanted one.

A woman using a vibrator isn't cheating either but most of us invite the idea of our wife or girlfriend using one as long as we get to watch at times and she's STILL just as sexually active with us.

As for the bonus question... While the women is using the vibrator, most likely she is thinking about a celebrity or someone she knows.