1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Battlefield 3

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ThunderHorse17, Oct 4, 2011.

1. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +294
    So the Beta is out if anyone is intersted in gettin a early start to the learning curve. If you have never played a Battlefield game, you will need to expect a hard learning curve and its good to get ur lumps over with.

The Beta isnt exactly glitch free. I have seen alot of odd animations after deaths. But its playable and deffinatly has a good early feel. Its like the best of Battlefield 2 and Battlefield Bad Company 2 put into a new model. It looks great and the new setup is even Sweeter if you are a fan of progressive unlocks. Sights, scopes, Red dots, flashlights, grips that improve barrel control, supressors the list goes on for every unlockable weapon. Which imo this game well as far as the Demo tells has made the game less this gun vs this gun and made it more any gun and this player = the sucsess rate. Which means more balance, as any given weapon isnt overpowered more than another by any unreasonalbe means beyond accuracy to a 3 group or accuracy over distance. I have yet to get alot of time logged playing with the Shotgun, but experience in BC2 has taugt me that a shotgun with slugs loaded is a deadly combo to try to avoid.

Anyone that wants to check it out or wants to talk BF3 can do so. SQUAD UP!!

2. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +3,528
    It's not Skyrim....... #imjustsaying ;)

3. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +294
    Hey anyone playin BF3 on PC? Hit me up for a friend invite: Topper Harlow

Used to be ChargersFTW on BF2.

Oh and I forget who, but Bearadule... or something who was playin in the Beta, if you got the game come add me too we can kill some ppl on the same side.

Skyrim is good for a single player game. AND yea its NO Battlefield 3. At least your not foolish and tryin to compare it to MW3.