1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Bay Area Charger fans

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by boltmanbz, Dec 27, 2006.

1. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    my bro is up in the bay area in san fran and he will be there while the chargers and az game is on, anyone know where he could go to watch the game?

2. update in progress
  3. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +674
    I know of a few spots. Where is he staying when he is up here?

4. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    he is staying in vallejo but they are going to be in SF all day and night for new years and is willing to pretty much go anywhere

5. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +674
    He can try Zeke's Sports Bar for the game. It is the sports bar that I used to watch all the bolts games at when I lived in the city.

It is very close to the Giants ball park. (Pacbell/SBC/ATT Park). Who knows, I might be there as well for the game. I usually try and take 1 trip back up there each year and I have not been up there this year. (I'm 25 mins south of the city).

6. bucnasty

bucnasty BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    Two Sundays ago I was at the Marina Sports Bar in SF for my girlfriend's birthday - its a great sports bar. Tons of flat panels on the wall with all the games, and hot Marina chicks.

Theres also Jillian's but last time I was there they didnt have any games in HD.

7. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +674
    Ya won't find the hot marina chicks at Zeke's, so the Marina place might be a better bet for new years eve pre-game hunting. :tup:

8. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    he could watch it on TV