1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

BCS - and we get to watch a triple option offense? This is what Cool Guy is famous for?? WTF??

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by wrbanwal, Jan 10, 2011.

1. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    guess I'm out of touch

2. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    :censored:

3. LaDeezie21

LaDeezie21 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +82
    I thought it was too gimicky to be honest. Sometimes you just have to line up and play. I saw the players out think themselves a few times out there.

4. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    How many super bowls did they win?

5. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp Jesus gives wisdom if you pray for it! Banned

Ratings:
    +4
    Hehehe. Anyone notice both college teams used my spread formation/hurry up offense in bcs champ game? Some smart ppl out there do listen to me :) Yet 3 years ago i posted and begged for the Chargers to listen to me. This is why many ppl hate when i say things like i know for a fact they will work before anyone ever see's it work. You would love me if i ever led the Bolts to multi world titles when u see what we would be doing better than all the other teams they would all study us each week to try figure out why it was working like they do in video gaming.

One day I'll post details about my top secret run offense that will immediately revolutionize football running schemes there is a real i'm been #1 ranked strat guy for 12+ year now. Hard to believe there hasn't been some up and coming new guy to dethrone me lol. I'll get too old to keep up with things at some point.

Dream about having the best offense and defense in the NFL. So advanced yet simple until they stole our players and staff they wouldn't be able to understand it. I predicted would be #1 in the whole world 4 games in a row and did so. So basically everything i say even though hard to believe would actually become true. We would win even if other teams had better players unless just too much of a gap.

6. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    So now he invented the hurry up offense....

We have a regular Vince friggin Lombardi here...

7. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    Not the hurry up o. The whole game concept of this combined with spread formation this is a whole new concept both national championship teams used threw-out watch replay. (Go back 3 years see how i was flamed for this in the .com site and ESPN forums for saying this is how the Chargers need to play) Imagine if they had my schemes with that added. So many things have gotten worse in the NFL. Even things like hit the DE then go out for pass is almost done away with. Or crossing routes where u use the mid ref to screen for free huge tactical adv that aren't used anymore surprisingly. My offense has those in for sure. So many natural success isn't used. Things like even though a LB is said supposed to cover a TE or RB when they block 1st they naturally stop covering them and drop back or rush leaving them open for free huge things like this have to be used and aren't enough. Plays like shuffle passes not being used enough in the NFL yet even top college coaches win national champ with it.

It's as if the NFL is too professional to humbly use great tactics that work off of natural things...

8. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    You invented Air too, didn'cha? Seriously, when Marino was doing this were you even born yet?

9. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
  10. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    I was fins fan when Marino was QB. Marino used 2 backs. Clearly not the same. Marino didn't start games in hurry up mode. Fins didn't use 1 back then watch replays. I was always a Dolphins fan until i moved to soCal. If u curious go read my posts 3 years ago. Then see what teams are doing that listen to my posts. Some ppl do know me and how i have dominated strategy games. I know all about timing and stuff few understand in teamwork games. Isn't it interesting though that every single thing i begged the Bolts to do 3 years ago now teams are using are working? They don't even have my play book or schemes imagine if the Chargers would consider using them...

I was the one everyone was flaming when i said i had top secret facts that 1 back offense should be able to run even better than 2. What do u know the team with a 1 RB back offense lead the nation in rushing. HMM wonder why Oregon did every single thing i said 3 years ago and it worked. Yet they could be ever better if they had my routes and running system they could only do what was obvious from my post.

All I'm saying is I could REALLY help us become #1. Would be really great if someone would go to .com copy paste my posts 3 years ago and see if even 1 thing i said isn't working. Then see the light on other things i said should be used. Then trust me to help our team out. We would be light years ahead of the Pats till they stole our idea's.

11. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Ohhhh so you invented when to use hurry up. Gotcha... Yeah... your full of poopy.

12. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    Either I tell the truth and almost everyone here knows it that's why many hate me when i pushed for my ideas. Notice they don't say anything lately?- especially ppl who want me gone, they know me from when i posted all this to help our team out. They know me from other sites i posted all this on. "Your idea's have never been done and will never work. Rivers couldn't call his own plays and would suck comments, lol". Concudan, I respect u and your thoughts. I would be like u tbh. I wouldn't believe some video gaming champ would be the 1st come up with these concepts & to say these things 1st np. "Your just a 13x world champ in the biggest strategy games online in the world u know nothing about football lol"
    - Yet Oregon and Auburn coaches know me.

Glorious day when Charger fans realize the facts and how I've only tried to help our team win SB's since I live soCal and we deserve a few. I came in peace 3 years ago on the forums out of frustration from watching us lose so many games live that i simply thought maybe i could help.- Going back to my games, i'll see what up with everyone latersZ. Don't hate ppl try help us out.

13. wrbanwal

Ratings:
    +1,036
    they scored 41 points combined!! Are you fugging kidding me??

14. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    wrbanwal, (GREAT TOPIC) VS. pro level d's. U have to be able to understand this fact. In fact I'd say there D's were better than 90% NFL schemes. Both subbed players in and out on D. Both played man to man, heck NFL uses way more garbage Zone than these 2 well coaches teams ever did. My scheme O vs them would have done better yes. Both teams always covered other teams RB's. 90% the NFL teams don't even have a plan to cover NFL rb's LOL, unless u consider having LB in zone areas of the field covering ppl. Hard to believe but yea. This is why we suxs in the playoff's. We get away with passes to our wide open RB in reg season then playoff's face a reasonable team that actually covers our RB with faster LB's sometimes even double covering Sproles like the Jets did and we done. Our main offense is so flawed =/. If u ever want to know why we lose any game ill post details of why real easy. I see everything really easy. Any phase of the game i can tell u what failed and why and what we should have done.

Both teams tried to disguise there blitzs like top teams should all be doing. The one's that do are considers great D' LOL.They ran great concepts just didn't have the WR routes and run schemes at my level to be near unstoppable. Like i said they stole my concepts. They don't have my play book and how to max adv what the scheme is supposed to be doing besides what they understand just from thinking about. U always want the inventor of a scheme or great playbook not the guy who trys to copy it running it. It's so funny watching teams run the famous west coast offense wrongly. Somehow they missed its greatest concepts.

If i posted my D u would be amazed at how detailed and adv it is yet so easy to learn and understand. U would laugh at what teams do on D compared to what they should be doing when u understood why. Cannot believe how few D formations teams use in the NFL. If i had to plan vs 1-2 D formations only it would be a joke. 1 Day I'd have a game plan that would work.

15. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,420
    I don't think I've ever seen someone so full of himself on the internet before this guy.

He's either very dense or a very clever troll. :lol:

16. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341

No one responds to you anymore because we have been on charger fan sites for 3+ years and your right we know who you are. Well the virtual avitar self you portray. Also not gonna respect anyone just b/c they figured out what a A Gap is to a B Gap and they think they are the only one to have figured it out. Or that PR should be replaced by a more mobile and now your tellin me a more intelegent QB that can do the Manning thing and free fly plays based on a package he and the coach assign. Its not like Dungy had no idea what PM was doing when he shifted the formation and called a totaly different play.

Also its not like a QB needs to have that much freedom in EVERY SINGLE NFL offense.

I pray this is the last time you say something so stupid that I am left no choice but post a clarification for you.

I gotta say tho with the ideas you have, I have to wonder why you think that talking to a FANBASE is gonna get you noticed by ANY Football oranization? There is this thing called applying for a job. Get your Resume in soon, there are alot of jobs available still. And hey if your not a Caucasian you can be a Rooney Rule hire.

Speaking of The Tuck rule and the Rooney Rule are the 2 biggest loads of junk to hit the NFL in a while.

17. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Damn if I knew how to find animated little gifs or whatever, that one would get the Hammer on the Head of the Nail!

Dont you get why he has the SpyVsSpy avi? He didnt come here in peace. He came with an agenda like a Bomb fixated on blowing as many things as he could.

18. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    Answer me this cool guy. Why if the chargers are not listening to you do you keep returning here? When the chargers won a few game in a row you were no where to be seen. Yet when they lose you attacking the forum a like a great white.

19. 1 COOL GUY 13x world Chmp

Ratings:
    +4
    I understand why people don't like it when ppl claim to know more than everyone else. Few want to help out there team to win and actually try and help out. I could have just got online and been mad and said stuff. I choose to help our team out by giving them tips and advise. Since I seem to be one of the only ones, I get hated on its trippy. I'd love to hear someone else like me spew out what they claim to be tactical adv for our team and why. I'd love to read about their idea's that the top teams are coping now. Don't worry I'm solid my feeling don't get hurt. 1magine the hate i got when my teams that I led went unbeaten 2 years straight won lots $. Imagine those forums? We have been so dominate the leagues changed the rules to try and limit our advantages it was so funny.

Please comment on what you think our Chargers could do to improve in your views. Everyone's opinion matters. I learn things every day by listening. I would never gotten #1 by only doing what i thought would work.

I have always mixed my new ideas with things that work based on technical things and human nature and NOT being predictable when in playoff's. I don't think any my championship teams ever used the same plans from playoff win to the next. We might use some set plays that always work though. Even if a miracle happened and i was GM/HC of the Chargers next year I would be reading and listening to the players ideas and fans and anything that could be new and improved over what was done year to year. Each player has to be enabled and a said play works best for them and u have to design around laws of nature and players abilities mixed in with adv strategies that other teams cannot prepare for. -Sadly the JET's knew exactly what we do that usually works and double covered our RB's. No way would they have gotten away with that vs me. After 1-2 plays max we would had the counter for that and our RB would have been decoy to pull LB's out of the middle of the field for short crossing routes & draw/shuffle passes. I would have had at least 10 plays to use after seeing their strat. Much less would have known the JETS man or double man to man RB's before game started. Norv and co did nothing to adjust i was so mad watching this live with great view. Instead of adjusting Norv called even more plays to our RB. I was like WOW.

We would not look anything like this years team.

20. wrbanwal

Ratings:
    +1,036

good luck with that :lol:

21. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,420
    Just for clarification, the Rooney Rule doesn't get anybody hired. It only guarantees interviews.

22. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    What I dont like about the Rooney rule is the fact that it is a one way street kind of rule. That imo should never be a rule for all if it doesnt apply to all.

There are no White coaches used as Rooney rule outlets.

23. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Wow that didnt take long. ;'/
    I dont understand why you cant understand why people dont like people who claim to know more than everyone else, without VALID credentials to back up ther claims. Seriously dude if you could get a job with a NFL team I guaruntee you would contractialy be VOID from posting/commenting on ANY FAN site. FAN SITE get that part in please. This is the wrong venue for droping off your application. BUT I think you have a shot. Hell DEN took a shot on McDbag, so obviously the NFL is open to hiring smug self absorbed egotistical ME ME RAH RAH Dbags, so I dont see why your Resume isnt on the desk of 32 Front Offices. I mean its not like they cant just jump on a random Fan stie and find the next McD. O wait they can!! Hurayy!

WRbanwal, I owe you a cookie. You were too right. LoL

Guess what everybody! The world REALLY is Flat. Also I am the first person to figure this out YAY ME! I might get a medal or a country for this.

24. Enormo

Enormo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +210
    So you have a .500 win percentage. It's a start.

25. Enormo

Enormo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +210
    That was just hurtful.

26. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    I INVENTED STRING CHEESE!

27. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Ok I am confused. The Rooney Rule is in place to make sure that minorities get the same shot to coach int he NFL as whites do. So why would it be an outlet for white coaches?

28. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    You claim that the oregon Coaches know you. Where is the objective evidence of that? Lets see some vidoe of you planning the game strategies with them.

Your 13x video game crap is just that... CRAP. It does not mean anything other that you can move your thumbs on controllers. Take pride in your acomplishments, sure but dont ask me to bow down to you because you play world of warcrack.

29. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    Do you really expect this tool to givey ou any proof? He has been asked on multiple occasions to say what video game competitions he won, what championships he won, and any other claim he has made, so they can be verified. But he refuses to give up the proof.

Fact is, this guy plays maddem online and lives in his mom's basement. That is all he has going for him

30. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    I know... I know... but someday maybe he will realize that claiming to be baby jesus doest get him worshiped...