1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Belichicky's Statement

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by nickelbolt, Sep 13, 2007.

1. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Statement from Bill Belichick
    Posted on September 13, 2007
    Filed Under Uncategorized

The Patriots have just released a statement from Head Coach Bill Belichick:

“I accept full responsibility for the actions that led to tonight’s ruling. Once again, I apologize to the Kraft family and every person directly or indirectly associated with the New England Patriots for the embarrassment, distraction and penalty my mistake caused. I also apologize to Patriots fans and would like to thank them for their support during the past few days and throughout my career.

“As the Commissioner acknowledged, our use of sideline video had no impact on the outcome of last week’s game. We have never used sideline video to obtain a competitive advantage while the game was in progress. :icon_rofl:

Yeah right. Then why do it? :icon_shrug: :icon_rofl: Mother fu-king liar. :icon_evil: He and Drew Brees must have the same momma who taught these rat faced fucs to lie their asses off.

3. LFEpooh124

LFEpooh124 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +38
    Bellicheat is such a B******TCH!!! Way to cop out of that one. He's a bonafide POS.

4. LFEpooh124

LFEpooh124 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +38
    Dree Breezy is a liar? Did I miss something? Please elaborate Mr. Trumpet Man...

5. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit!

Can Goodell suspend him for being a LYING SACK OF ****?

:tdown:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    KEY WORDS: "WHILE THE GAME WAS IN PROGRESS" in other words, we saved it for FUTURE USE.

Either way they're al a bunch of cheating fuks and I can't wait until we kick their fukkin asses all over their field on Sunday.

That is, if we can radio in our play calls ot the QB without the goddamn radios "going out".

CHEATING MOTHER****ERS

7. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    IN PROGRESS means to Bellicheck, when play is actually happening or the hike of the ball.

Between plays, well, there ain't **** "in progress" but the relaying of the cheating signals.

8. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    its just very sad that the pats have degraded the great game of nfl football. There's such a thing as being better and winning. And theres such a thing as cheating royally and winning.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Daddy_O

Daddy_O Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +300
    This guy needs his arse kicked for being a weasle. This ranks every bit as high on my list as does Mr. Vick's dog fighting.:tdown:

I think the Jets should take it to court. :tup:

Wonder if they could enact a stiffrer sentence through the courts?

Perjury? Larsony? Racketeering? :icon_eek:

Maybe wonna them lawyer types that hang out around here could figure out the charges. :icon_huh:

• Like Like x 1
  10. knowsthebolt

knowsthebolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +14
    And we have heard for the last 6 years, what a classy organization they were.

11. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    [​IMG]

Fire Beadick!

12. ghost_

ghost_ BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +106
    funny how the Kraft family hasent sais one word :icon_huh: :icon_shrug:

13. Kev

Kev BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +39
    :)

They probably figure the longer they go without issuing a press release regarding Belly-turd, the less feces will splash off him and onto them.

What a frakkin' loser. Can't even be a man and admit it. :tdown:

14. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Dead account

Ratings:
    +1,028
    Yep, and then old Belicheat had a wardrobe malfunction.... er.... rulez misinterpretation... RIGHT! :tup:

The tarnished dynasty reeks IMO.

15. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    :icon_rofl:

16. ghost_

ghost_ BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +106
    word

17. 400HZ

400HZ BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +15
    Weak punishment and an even weaker statement.

If I was that Cowboys coach with the limp weiner, I would be filing an appeal first thing tomorrow morning. Illegally gaining a competitive advantage in the bedroom gets you a 4 game suspension, but illegally gaining a competitive edge on the field gets you a weak *** fine? Goodell needs to straighten his priorities out.

18. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
  19. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    Thanks for the link Sam. And it is nice to see you posting again, it has been too long. :)

I don't see how you can "misinterpret" this:

NFL policy states that "no video recording devices of any kind are permitted to be in use in the coaches' booth, on the field, or in the locker room during the game" and that all video shooting locations for club coaching purposes "must be enclosed on all sides with a roof overhead."

This is a bunch of crap. Belichik isn't really "apologizing". He's basically using the same excuse Merriman did ("I wasn't aware that I broke any rules").

But that obviously doesn't fly in this case. Rules are clear, teams were specifically warned not to do this, and we caught them with a video camera. What a weak *** apology.

PS. That tape wasn't used to gain a competitive advantage BECAUSE IT WAS CONFISCATED BEFORE HALF TIME. What a joke.

• Like Like x 1
  20. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    No ****. Bill is just so slimy. What he didn't add to his statement was: "...but we do have a huge catalog of the past 5 or 6 years with just about every defensive signal from every coordinator we've ever competed against..."

"...so NO... I didn't cheat... but I did compile a whole bunch of useful information that may or may not have been implemented into our gameplans versus the teams we play the most often."

21. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172

SAM!!!!