1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

BengalFan is BACK!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BengalFan, Sep 5, 2006.

1. BengalFan

BengalFan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Hey,

Wassup to all the Charger fans out there. Many of you may remember me from last year as thr first hafl CO-Host of Bolttalk.com's PODCAST. Well another year and im back. Drop am email to me or feel free to request photo's and avatars.

Ray,

Long time no hear from. Guess its been pretty crazy, but im glad to be BACK!!!. Holla.....

2. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +502
    Welcome back. Should be a great season and especially good game when we play Cinci!

3. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FireReich #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +853
    Hey Chris! Nice to see you back on the site. For those of you who don't know, BengalFan or as I started calling him on the podcast "Charger fan Chris", was my first Co-host on the podcast. He is also a Photoshop guru who helped Bolt Talk in it's early stages. Welcome back man! :icon_beerbang:

Ray

• Like Like x 1
  4. Buttmunch

Buttmunch Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    Your boy Carson better not disappoint, since I'm stuck with him in fantasy football.

5. glutton4Bolts

glutton4Bolts BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +14
    I actually predict us losing to Cincy en route to a 13-3 season, but avenging the loss at home in the AFC champ game! Welcome BTW... to Bengalfan.

6. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
  7. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +674
    Hey Bengal fan. Welcome back for the start of he season.

Church is coming to the gridiron cathedrals. :icon_toast:

8. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,298
    my brother's a Bengals fan.

We'll both be at Paul Brown stadium on November 12th to watch the Chargers kick the Bengals' asses :D