1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Bernard Berrian or Jericho Cotchery?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Boltbaby, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Boltbaby

Boltbaby BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +17
    I'm trying to figure out who to start in my playoffs...Cotchery will be up against Minnisota and Berrian will be playing Tampa Bay? Any thoughts?

2. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    I would find a weather report for Chicago. You know it's going to be perfect in Minny.

3. AthensPhilipRiversFan

AthensPhilipRiversFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +331
    as a long time Cotchery fan....IT'S JERRICHO ALL THE WAY!

we had a great visit with his parents when I went to Birmingham for my doctor's visit a couple weeks ago. he built them a beautiful home outside B'ham and they are really enjoying it. Another classy athlete. I wish the Bolts had him!

• Like Like x 1
  4. reef shark

reef shark BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +49
    yea, i think most ncst fans would stick with cotchery, but i would go with him anyways- smoot will probably be on him most of the time, which is probably better than barber vs. berrian. im not sure tho. gl