1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Bernard Berrian or Jericho Cotchery?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Boltbaby, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Boltbaby

Boltbaby BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +17
    I'm trying to figure out who to start in my playoffs...Cotchery will be up against Minnisota and Berrian will be playing Tampa Bay? Any thoughts?

2. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    I would find a weather report for Chicago. You know it's going to be perfect in Minny.

3. AthensPhilipRiversFan

AthensPhilipRiversFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +331
    as a long time Cotchery fan....IT'S JERRICHO ALL THE WAY!

we had a great visit with his parents when I went to Birmingham for my doctor's visit a couple weeks ago. he built them a beautiful home outside B'ham and they are really enjoying it. Another classy athlete. I wish the Bolts had him!

• Like Like x 1
  4. reef shark

reef shark BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +49
    yea, i think most ncst fans would stick with cotchery, but i would go with him anyways- smoot will probably be on him most of the time, which is probably better than barber vs. berrian. im not sure tho. gl