1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Best case scenario for the fans

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Blue Bolt, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,413
    Per Kevin Acee's U-T chat yesterday:

"....They say they won't sell, but people close to the family have said it could reach a point if they are stuck in San Diego that they look to sell. Consider that educated speculation."

That's something to hope for, Chargers can't pull off the move to LA and get stuck with an angry fanbase. Spanos throws in the towel and sells the team to an owner with deeper pockets and more of a clue in how to run a successful franchise.

Do you believe in miracles? ;)

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Or we get an owner with no clue, wants to micro manage everything and we look up at the browns for decades....

3. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,413
    I think the minion had a better outlook than this lion character. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Think...
    [​IMG]

5. Blitzy

Blitzy Spanos Chargers Troll

Ratings:
    +1,026
    I think that Conc was probably abused as a child by former San Diego Mayor Bob Filner ;)

6. Scott the Rock

Scott the Rock BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +130
    That would be fantastic in my opinion! This thought hit me the other night.
    I have been a Charger fan for over 30 years. Through all the good and bad like every other fan. Over the years I have had my opinions of the players, GM's, coaches and at times the owners. To put it bluntly I really don't care for the Spanos family. I have my reasons and I won't get into that now. The thought that came to mind recently that was a brutal reality is this: No matter how you slice it, if you have been a Charger fan over the years, then you by association are also a Spanos fan! Pretty simple. So if the same crap is going to happen over and over again then why would anyone not be open to a change at the ownership level. This family just doesn't know how to get to the next level. So screw them. Selling the team may just be the best thing to happen to the Chargers. Think about it. Nothing changes the history of the team and the past.........any buyers? Step right up.

7. ChargerMike

ChargerMike BoltBruthaFromAnuthMutha

Ratings:
    +481
    Sell the team to the fans....like in Green Bay..... sign me up as a share holder.:tup:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Think...

See post above yours...

;)