1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Big Ben Talks Trash

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Trumpet_Man, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6033794

"We played them (the Chargers) last year and got to beat them and that was fun, but I want to keep doing it," he said. "I don't want to just do it once. I want to beat every team every time we play them."

• Like Like x 1
  2. HI-Boltage

HI-Boltage Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sounds like this guy's asking for a little too much. He kind of makes it sound like it's going to be a walk in the park. The powder blues will prevail this time.

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,889
    Time to knock some sense in him

• Like Like x 1
  4. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    I think if we pound his face it will stay dented like a cars fender after an auto accident.

He has some sort of plate in his cheek or some ****. I say we test it out.

Plus "X" marks the spot where the appendix was removed. :yes: :icon_banana:

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,889
    fooooooooooorrreeeeeee

6. AthensPhilipRiversFan

AthensPhilipRiversFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +331
    big ben can go kiss a car bumper and bite my big ole Bama butt

now...try sayin that 17 times really fast :icon_eek:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    “Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I’m very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.” :bolt:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,545
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Damn near hid under my desk after reading that Teresa. :lol:

9. AthensPhilipRiversFan

AthensPhilipRiversFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +331

wellllllllllllllll THIS one is personal.

i got this friend in Greensburg, PA.

she is to Steelers football what I am to Philip Rivers as a Quarterback.

The woman lives in breathes Steelers football.

She was big on gettin Rivers in the draft. PA gettin her friend's Bama boy. I wanted him back in the beloved black and gold like Athens High wears. We had game plans. We had trips planned. Then frickin Ego Maniac hadda go screw all that up. (Not complaining, I'm glad Rivers became a Bolt and that he's just gettin his chance but this is vital to the backstory! LOL)

See the way we saw it? Maniac to the Bolts. Ben to the Giants and Rivers would be playing for NC State alumni Coach Cowher. The ties that bind would all be in place. We really had it all figured out. She was thrilled. I was thrilled. But then again....Ego and his Daddy had to mess up our lil dream fest.

Well, last year, when Philip was still holding that damn clipboard and Big Ben's team won the Super Bowl...my Pennsylvania friend became unbearable. She denied ever wanting Rivers as a Steeler. She was Big Ben all the way.

I got this email all about it. How happy she was with Big Ben and how she was so glad...in the end...how it worked out cause Rivers was still sitting and the Steelers got their Super Bowl.

I called her up. Told her to frickin keep on celebrating cause it was MY homeboy's turn next!!!! Told her he could whup Big Ben's *** with one hand tied behind his back.

Nahhh she says, "Rivers can't run like Big Ben." Welllll I say, "Big Ben can't throw like Rivers." So it's been going back and forth tween us since the minute the Super Bowl ended.

Pity the poor woman, she still thinks that she got the best end of the deal. :icon_wink: I absolutely cannot wait until this game is won and done (by the Bolts of course) cause I'm gonna be making a call up North to Greensburg P.A. to say BIG BEN WHO?!

And better than that....10 years from now....20 years from now...I'm still gonna be callin her reminding her who was the BEST qb in the draft of '04...and his name aint Ben and he's got more sense than to ride a motorcycle without a helmet and i don't care if he looks like a freakin giraffe when he runs....cause he can frickin throw the ball and that's what QB's do.

ummmm...yeah, it's personal. :icon_tease:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    He already tried the kissin' the car bumper thing ....... :lol:

• Like Like x 2
  11. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    He just has trouble remembering it. :icon_wink:

12. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,476
    Shows how stupid he is, does he think it makes him unique from every other player?
    Does every player not want to win every game? What a ***.:lol:

13. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    :icon_evil: Dr's Merriman and Phillips will need to help out Ben with his Spleen and Pancreas.

Bens clock needs cleaning from the Williams, Olshansky and Castillo Clock Cleaning Service.

Officers Jammer, Florence, Cromartie, McCree and Hart will nab speeding Pigskins and have then serve a 6 point sentence for the Men in Powder Blue & Gold.

I know that I am leaving out some but they also will get chance at Roethlisberger for him to go home with his tail between his legs and a Chargers win.:icon_evil:

14. mapcap55

mapcap55 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +66
    Big Ben has weak smack

15. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Big Ben is the Appendix. Chris Simms is the Spleen.

When the Bucs play the Steelers later in the season, they will call it ...

The Internal Organ Bowl

• Like Like x 1
  16. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: I love it. What kind of trophy will the winner get? :icon_shrug: A new Appendix or Spleen perhaps.:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

17. L8nitewhiz

L8nitewhiz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    You call that trash talk???? HA.. Go on over to the SteelerNation site and get a load of the crap ole Trumpet Man here has been laying down... Pathetic...... I would much prefer to talk football than toss arrows, yes????

18. PhillyChargerFan

PhillyChargerFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +288
    I don't think what he said was all that bad. Let's see what happens WITHOUT Bettis.

19. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    You must have been one of the ones who froze and wet himself when confronted by my brilliance. :lol:

20. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +139
    Given our meltdown last week, I can see him having some confidence. The only team that can beat the Chargers this Sunday is the Chargers.

God, I sure hope we come to play.

21. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,889
    and that's after we do some surgery on the steelers players

22. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Big Ben is hardly in a position to talk trash. They're 1-2. :no:

Somebody needs to clean his clock. :yes: :foley53: :bolt:

23. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,848
    The Crash test Dummy will eat his words. He is going agains teh NUMBER 1 defense in the NFL!

24. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    I think Big Ben is going to become a big baby the more he loses and the tougher the game gets.

25. Blitzburghv5_5Lombardi's

Blitzburghv5_5Lombardi's BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Let see here (calculating)

Oakland (Chokeland) Raiders with suspect offensive line and an over-the-hill quarterback in Brooks......yeah, thats a tough matchup..whew !!

Tennessee ...........(sweating here)......yeah..........Kerry Collins pretty much still in pro bowl form there........that Vince Young cat too........amazing......yeah!!

Baltimore (wide eyed)..............sniffs..............

Yeah.....that bout sums it up...........Steelers shouldnt even show up based on that Number one defensive ranking alone.

Ill call Cowher and have em save the airfare for another day.......

You guys win...........what were we thinkin

*(picks up the phone to dial Pittsburgh, Pa training facility)

26. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,848
    And the only W you team could pull out is against the Dolphins. Yeah, I would be boasting if I were you...:tdown: NOT

27. PhillyChargerFan

Ratings:
    +288

Even Houston beat the dolphins :icon_rofl:

28. Blitzburghv5_5Lombardi's

Blitzburghv5_5Lombardi's BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Ahem......excuse me sir, But if not for two Steeler miscues (fumbles deep in their own territory) we'd be 2-1. We practically dominated the Bungles on both sides of the line--Palmer was sacked 6 times and fumbled 3 of em. Rudi got what ....? 50 yards .........

Ill give Jax all the props and credit in the world. They brought game......on Monday night. But come on....be real with me here. Our opponents vs your opponents there is no comparison.

SD Pitt
    Oak 0-3 Miami 1-3
    Tenn 0-4 Jax 2-2
    Balt 4-0 Cincy 3-1

total 4-7 6-6

Youve beaten two pathetic winless teams (Oak, Tenn) and the team you lost to, beat two pathetic winless teams (TB, Oak). At least Pitt has been defeated by playoff contenders (div contenders/title winners). NObody on that schedule of yours thus far, strikes fear in any team on Sundays. Every team Pitt has faced thus far has been tagged as playoff/SB contenders.

But we'll see (how things turn out) Sunday wont we ? Dont let the 1-2 record fool you.

29. PhillyChargerFan

Ratings:
    +288

What the matter Rooneys check to the refs did clear in time????:icon_rofl:

30. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,848
    Fact of the matter is you could only get a W against the Dolphins. You want to crow about that, go ahead.