1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Big Ben Wired

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Alpenbolt, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Alpenbolt

Alpenbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +156
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    ugh... painful to listen to (b/c we lost big time) but I've always liked Big Ben. I wish they'd mic up Rivers :lol: I wanna hear him trash talk!

3. CasualKnowledge

CasualKnowledge BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +19
    He is the definition of a class act though. In 2007 they lost their wildcard playoff game to Jacksonville in Pitt. Ben wanted to congratulate David Garrard after the game but he was doing an interview on the field. Ben waited in the background until the interview was over and came over to shake his hand. Talk about a good sportsmanship. They just had their season ended and Big Ben made sure Garrard knew how he fealt. Take notes Lebron, take notes.

4. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    When they are miked up they are not going to say anything really bad. They know their comments will be played back in some kind of soundbite.