1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Big Ben

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by matilack, Oct 29, 2006.

1. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,476
    Did you see that shocker in Oakland today! Oakland had LESS THAN 100 YDS OF TOTAL OFFENSE AND STILL WON THE GAME!!!
    Big Ben threw 4 PICKS

Do you guys think that bike crash ruined his carrer? And did he have any business playing this week after that huge concussion last week?

• Like Like x 1
  2. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    He has been turned into rothlestarder. He is not right. Or maybe it's because they're trying to ask him to win games, which is something he's never had to do before and he might just not be that good. Dunno.

3. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Ben should have sat yesterday and it showed. Batch would have won that game.

4. CrmWestwood

CrmWestwood BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +43
    Oh I saw it and I loved it, as much as I hate the raiders I'd rather see pitts season ended so we have one less team to worry about for the wild card, assuming we don't win the division which we will!!!