1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Bigger concern?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by matilack, Oct 1, 2007.

?

What is our biggest concern right now?

1. Norv Turner forgetting about LT.

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. Damon Huard lighting our defense on fire.

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  3. Rivers regressing.

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
  1. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,555
    What is your biggest concern right now?

2. LTisCool

LTisCool BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +17
    My biggest concern is our toothless offense. I think the defense, while not playing well by any stretch of imagination, ends up looking worse than it should because they're spending so much time on the field.

When we've got players like LT and Gates, we should be seeing a more productive offense. I think Rivers is one of the best young quarterbacks around - so I think his "regression" is worrying. I'm not in full panic mode yet - I think we'll see a huge improvement by the bye week... if we don't then I'll join the panic bandwagon.

3. TBF

TBF BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +148
    No doubt in my mind...It's the Rivers collapse...To be quite frank, our secondary has looked this bad for 5 years...Although they tackled better last year. I expect us to get beat via the pass every game. My hope is that we control the clock on "O" thus limiting the time our secondary is on the field.

...BTW...Credit KC for sticking w/the run yesterday...It was non exisitent early in the game and they kept going back and it eventually wore our great DL out.

4. LittleTrain

LittleTrain BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +86
    Voted Rivers. He's the catalyst for the team. If he struggles, they all struggle. If he's on, its a whole new season.

5. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    If the worst head coach in NFL history (AKA: Norv) gets LT more involved and running again, Rivers will pick up!!!