1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

bill belichick cheating again

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Johnny Lightning, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    Edelman didn't know Welker had a torn rotator cuff, and for good reason

Posted by Mike Florio on March 20, 2010

Rosenthal was minding the store when word emerged that Patriots receiver Wes Welker is recovering not only from a torn ACL but also from a torn rotator cuff in his shoulder. Unless he suffered the injury on the same play that his knee when kerflooey, the shoulder injury predated the knee problem.

But Rosenthal isn't the designated PFT guy who complains about injury report violations.

Ian Rapoport of the Boston Herald recently asked Pats receiver Julian Edelman whether he knew about the shoulder injury. Said Edelman, "I did not. Didn't know. He's a tough guy. That's him. That's Welker for you."

As it turns out, no one else knew, either. Because the injury did not appear on the injury report.

We checked only Weeks 14, 15, 16, and 17. Welker's name appeared only once, prior to the regular-season finale in Houston, during which his ACL ruptured. Welker was listed as probable for the game, with the dreaded "not injury related" designation.

So if, as it now appears, Welker had what turned out to be a fairly serious shoulder injury, the Patriots failed to disclose it.

But, hey, at least they constantly point out that Tom Brady has a right shoulder injury. It must be from all the boxing.

:lol:

2. keoni boi

keoni boi BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    I freakin Hate and have zero love for belichek... PERIOD. he is the peverbial douche bag! Cheating nonsportsman like idiot. Moron..........

3. Bergo23

Bergo23 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +22
    Lo and Behold Eric Green uses the appropriate "lack of class" idea long before LT!!! Bellycheat is a douche pure and simple I second that ;-)

4. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    screw that c*cks*cking cheater!:icon_twisted:

5. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    i opened this and half expected to see an article where he got caught cheating on his wife or significant other or husband(he coaches in mass.) but I thought he had learned his lesson on the football field...

6. keoni boi

keoni boi BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    I do not like Belichek one bit...

Not because I am a Charger fan but because he is a staight up cheatin sorry bastard. he treats people like s**t. he sucks and it reflects on his players. Rodney Harrison was a perfect fit. I'll throw up a video for you to see if you havent

7. keoni boi

keoni boi BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
  8. keoni boi

keoni boi BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
  9. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    I love cheaties, especially the free hgh![​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. keoni boi

keoni boi BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
  11. keoni boi

keoni boi BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    free HGH... LOL!

12. Enormo

Enormo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +210
    I love the rings in that picture.

I remember looking it up and something like 8 of the 11 games the Patriots played to get their three rings were won by 3 points or less. 3 points!

In a game of inches you couldn't convince me that their seasons wouldn't have ended early without the advantage Bellichick gained by cheating. Think about it: if a single scoring drive stalls out because they didn't convert a third or fourth and inches... no ring.

It's so poetic... so fackin' poetic and *telling* that the Patriots lost to the Giants by 3 points.

The Patriots' three Lombardi Trophies should have a big asterisks embossed on them for posterity.

13. Johnny Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,703
  14. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    I don't think it's fair to use the word "again".

That would indicate that he stopped at some point.

15. Johnny Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,703
  16. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    [​IMG]

Or they could have barry bonds balls on them

17. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    Where are all the Patriots fans commenting on this thread. :icon_rofl: Buck and Beerguy Come on you know you want to give your 2 cents worth. :lol:

18. Johnny Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,703

:popcorn: