1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Bills CB McGee won’t play Sunday against Chargers

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Oct 17, 2008.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...?slug=ap-bills-injuries0191&prov=ap&type=lgns

• Like Like x 1
  2. BoltFanDC

BoltFanDC Mufflers Are Overrated

Ratings:
    +329
    With him out and Schobel likely out (when last I heard), this puts a big dent in their D...good news for us if we can take advantage of it :yes:

3. Fam_1st

Fam_1st BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    Honestly with Mcgee out it could get ugly for my Bills if Rivers gets going so this one hurts along with the fact that Scobel will likely be out and the pass rush is already boring as can be with him but he's there pass rusher and also Youboty who has come on great this season is questionable so there Defense is hurting right now.On the bright side is after the dirty helmet to chin hit Adrian Wilson out on Edwards on the 3rd play of the game (the one they lost)he's back and ready to go so the real thing the Bills need to do is finally get some decent blocking.See alot of people outside of Buffalo might not know how talented Marshawn Lynch is cause it does'nt show up on the stat sheet but this guy has more heart and determination than Back i've seen and just refuses to go down but the problem is he normally has a defender tackling him by the time he's taking the handoff so the fact that he still averages 3.5 yards a carry is amazing if you watched the games and see what he has to overcome.The Chargers always had my favorite uniforms the powder blues but the Bills also wear the throwback powder blues too so thats one thing I can say is hey guys we have the best throwbacks period,now if they could just play in those every week.

4. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    Line em up and play the damn game, like we have been healthy this year???? We played the damn games, no excuses.:tup:

5. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Yup. Just another corpse on the road to Tampa. :abq1:

6. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036

I hate early games, but at least it's on local tv this week!!!

:abq2::abq1::abq2::abq1:

7. Fam_1st

Fam_1st BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    There was no excuse in there and this is a message board to talk about the games so why do you even get on here to just respond like some kinda internet tough guy?Talking football is what it is for.See I understand maybe last night you had those problems again trying to hide your lil secret from your new girl friend and look buddy sooner or later she's gonna find out or else start thinking your a lil strange so just go ahead and if she really loves you it wont bother her besides you know what girls tell lil guys that size does'nt really matter so it's ok you can do it and feel relieved so next time you wont have to come on a football message board and take out your frustrations on football fans trying to talk football!:)

8. Fam_1st

Fam_1st BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    AND LOOK AT THIS SMART ONE! THE CHARGERS ARE 3-3 AND THE BILLS 4-1 AND YOU MAKE A COMMENT LIKE THIS?YOU GUYS HAVE LOST HALF YOUR GAMES AND GOT YOUR ___ BEAT BY THE SORRY DOLPHINS.WHY DONT YOU SLURP THE DROOL BACK INTO YOUR MOUTH,SPIN THE WHEEL ON YOUR HELMET AND GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET GENIUS!!!

9. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    Whoa! Easy guy - don't be the pot calling the kettle black - this is football, not BFFwarmandfuzzyhugsandkissesball. People are going to say things that you don't want to hear but you can't take it so personal when you're on the opposing team's board. Have a beer, take a breath, it'll get settled on the field on Sunday :icon_toast:

This game should be a good one :) regardless of injuries.

10. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Don't be so upset, those comments are standard on any football board. Look your a good poster and one of the few from other sites that isn't a total troll/putz. Don't go getting so upset. The majority of Charger fans have no ill will towards Buffalo we just regard you as a team to beat on the way to the playoffs. Much the same as you guys see us as a roadblock on your way to your first AFC East crown in a long while. So don't take it all too personally

For the record though, you guys haven't played the Dolphins either. I'd like to see what you guys can do.

11. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    How does a Bills fan post four times and get $1735 Charger bucks?

12. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    I don't believe I addressed you did I? Are you a bit sensitive this time of month?

13. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    Maybe you get more bucks the longer your paragraph is. :icon_shrug:

14. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

You don't REALLY talk like this, do you???

:icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad:

15. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    We no longer have throwbacks, so your statement could well be true.

16. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715

I dig Lynch. Him and Brees have been carrying my fantasy team. And calm down Francis.

17. Cheapseats

Cheapseats Loud, proud Charger fan

Ratings:
    +373
    Shhh....don't encourage them.

:icon_rofl:

18. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408

When I want your ****ing opinion I'll give it to you, douchebag.

19. Fam_1st

Fam_1st BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    That was a hard fought game that came down to the end and could have gone either way so im glad the Bills won against a team that I believe is truely the most talented team in the league you guys Chargers. This was a true test for the Bills and they survived so much respect to you guys and I know it was absolute B.S. what happened in the Broncos game and that your record should reflect a win on that one but I believe we are both playoff teams and there's a good chance we could meet again in the playoffs. Good luck on the rest of the season and on taking back your victory from the Broncos later this year. take care guys!

20. Fam_1st

Fam_1st BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    And this guy wow you do'nt do your fellow Chargers fans the honor they deserve and humiliate the true good people they have on here with respect and great sportsmanship so keep it up clown and next time do'nt go out and call your opponent (my team) just another corpse as if it's a walk through the park! But you take care of yourself too and seek some help if things are really getting that bad for you:)