1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bills coach Mularkey wants to suspend WR Moulds

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by y2craig, Dec 7, 2005.

1. y2craig

y2craig BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37
    http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/BUF/9082482

Personally, Moulds seems to speak for a lot of Bills fans who are also questioning why we did not run the ball more with a lead on Miami. For those who did not watch the game, the turning point was when we had a 20 point lead and it was 1st and goal on the 3 yard line and threw a pass that got intercepted. From there Miami scored 21 points and won by 1 point... with their backup QB. In addition, Mularkey should be the one getting suspended for bad playcalling as he handles those duties.

2. Chargerpower

Chargerpower BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +8
    What did he do?

3. y2craig

y2craig BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37
    Supposedly Moulds was questioning the offensive playcalling by coach Mularkey. Mularkey took over the offensive playcalling from coordinator Tom Clements after some 5 or 6 weeks. Moulds was not playing in the second quarter nor the third of the Dolphins game.

I guess Moulds, the team's 10 year vet, has been a little vocal about it during the Dolphins game. The official word why he was asked not to show up for practice will not be given out.

The only official thing now is that Moulds will miss the New England game. :(

4. Raiderssuckass

Raiderssuckass BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    I always thought that Moulds was a stand up guy. So I tend to side with him on this issue. Mularkey sounds like an a-hole.

5. y2craig

y2craig BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37
    Yeah, even many fans and I lost a lot of faith in him.

It does not look like Mularkey will get fired anytime soon as the GM extended his contract to 5 painful seasons half way through the season. I do not get it.

:throwup:

I never known this team to enjoy shooting themselves in the foot so much. It should be interesting to see how they players are able to respond on the field against New England.