1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bills-Raider : the last TD

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by y2craig, Oct 24, 2005.

1. y2craig

y2craig BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37
    OK, I never thought a professional team would stoop to this level.

In case you did not see the game, my Bills were getting our backsides handed to us in Oakland. There is less than 30 seconds to go and all Oakland has to do is down the ball and the game is history. What do they do? They decide to pound the ball in from the a few yards out to run up the score. That was low.

I don't see Oakland being contenders for the playoffs where they need the points, wishful thinking though. Needless to say, I pray someone delivers a taste of their own medicine to Oakland... many times over this season.

I really can't wait until they play in San Diego as I will be pulling for the Bolts big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 December is marked on my calendar.

2. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    I didn't see the play y2craig. But that is "classless". Don't worry what comes around goes around. We'll destroy them here in SD. But I can't wait for the rematch between the 2 teams in the future. Hopefully it will be in Buffalo!

But hey there's some great news from Oakland, C. Woodson is out for the rest of the year with a broken leg. :rofl3