1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Blackout lifted for Chargers vs Ravens

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Blue Bolt, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Oct 28, 2009
    Blackout Lifted

Sunday Night Football will be televised in San Diego.

The Chargers announced Thursday that they had sold enough general tickets to show Sunday’s game against the Baltimore Ravens.

The Chargers’ game last week against the Buffalo Bills was blacked out, the second blackout of the season.

The 5:30 p.m. game will be shown on Channel 7 in San Diego and Channel 4 in the Los Angeles market.
  2. Fouts

Fouts I heart Deano!

Aug 17, 2007
    Sweet, I was feeling a little guilty watching it on the internet, and the poor, almost broke Spanos (buffoons) family not profiting from me, while I watch the internet commercials in my official NFL Charger gear.
  3. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Aug 19, 2008
    Don't worry Doug. I won't be needing the link for this game. Thanks for all of your help during the last few games.
  4. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Another year of Norv drawing closer ..... :laugh: