1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Bolt Fans Come Out of the Woodworks

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by boltsnow, Jan 14, 2007.

1. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    Pretty funny to see these fans come out of no where. I live in central Jersey and every Sunday I go shopping and wear a different Bolt jersey each time (representing) and I never see anyone else wear one. I enjoy seeing people wear the jersey's of opponents we play while shopping....I'll cut there cart off and we just kinda laugh. Well, today...holy crap, Bolt jersey's out in full force. At least I know one guy must of been a long time fan because he had a dark blue Seau jersey. So I rammed into him coming around the corner....once again....we just laughed.
    Nice to see that there are more Bolt fans out there then I thought. Wish they'd show there Charger pride more often.

Go Bolts!!!

2. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    you can buy an old seau jersey by starter on ebay for 10 bucks. the age of his jersey proves nothing, front runners are getting very tricky. i know what youre sayin though, i havent lived in sd for 13 years (i think) and very rarely see chargers jerseys, it's almost a shock when i do, ive seen plenty as of late. so long as they buy our gear fuqit.

3. ohiochargersfan

ohiochargersfan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    I just came out of the woodwork as far as the websites.

But have always worn my chargers jerseys and shirts.And I just bought a tomlinson one this year.Had to replace my Seau one.Was getting kinda worn.

Of course my autographed seau helmet still looks good .Must be the glass case.

All I have to say is the more fans the better.I would rather look at chargers jerseys then anything else so it works for me.